XXX

Johnm24

Hey I was wondering if anyone has ordered from CENSORED? Are they legit products?

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnm24

Seems like an advertising post, you've been warned once
I’m 35 years old 220lbs. I’m not new to cycling just have been out of the game for a few years. I’m trying to get back to 205 lean. I’ve been looking online and so far CENSORED looks to best! Anyone know if their stuff is legit?

Maniac1130

Welcome man. We are forbidden to openly discuss sources in the forums. However, if you check the top rated sources section, you will find everything and anything you need. I can personally vouch for one of them. Just read thru the reviews and you will see which one I use and it's legitimacy. Posted pics and all.

Maniac1130

Biggy Bill is here so you're in good hands. Personally, I used Test C and Winstrol (5 weeks total for winny) and I am now running clen with my Test. I went from a size 2XL and now fit into a Large. Winny is harsh on your joints though. Never tried anavar personally but may run another cut cycle with it in the future for sure.

BiggyBill

Biggy Bill is here so you're in good hands. Personally, I used Test C and Winstrol (5 weeks total for winny) and I am now running clen with my Test. I went from a size 2XL and now fit into a Large. Winny is harsh on your joints though. Never tried anavar personally but may run another cut cycle with it in the future for sure.
Anavar is far not ad harsh as Winstrol.
winny is better and burning fat and gaining lean mass, but anavar is not as harsh on liver, joints, and overall side effects. Give it a try