XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

nogichute

Just curious what people thought of their sustanon. I've got 3 vials after reading it was g2g. What concerns me is for sust 350 it is literally the consistency of water. Not oily at all. So thin it pulls up in the pin in about 10 seconds. I got some on my fingers and their is no oily residue. 

nogichute

If i didn't know any better I'd say these are vials filled with water. Gonna try a crash test on it when I get off work. If this is the case, this is messed up.

JARHEAD2

Go to the sources Ask & Discuss page. There you can ask questions to the source or people. The first thing to do is contact the source. Have you expressed your concerns to the source? 

JARHEAD2

You should go to the intro page here & make an intro. Tell us about yourself & prevoius experience. That will give people an opportunity to meet & greet you 

strong

Why are their thumbs up on the 2 above posts.? Rules are violated... Since you're already in the negative on Karma I wont neg but you need to read the rules... Also, read up on MCT as a carrier oil...  And his gear is tops. Certainly not water... Be careful, People like you piss off sources and we all lose.... Do your research and get active please...