Yoga

deluxe

What do you guys do for stretching? Years of lifting and very inconsistent stretching has made me really stiff. So beginning of this week I decided to take advantage of my employers wellness program (which comes off my paycheck weather I want it or not) and hauled my ass to a yoga class. Holy crap it's hard.. much harder than I thought. Most of the people in the class of course are half my height and weight, but still.. they make it look so easy. 5 minutes into the routine and I feel like someone opened a faucet, not a dry spot on me.. rest of the class apparently lack sweat glands.

What's your thoughts on yoga? How do you maintain flexibility while putting on mass?

Outlawthing

I can tell you anybody hat makes fun of yoga has never done it  when I did p 90 x that was the hardest video for me  but my flexability doubled by the time I do light stretching before I excersize now but no where near as much 

Dolf

I do stretching before I train, and after my sets. I'll stretch the muscle group I'm working that day. 

A

Axle

will defiantly increase you flexibility.   I had had time keeping my balance as I am a little top heavy.  lol

A

Axle

of these days maybe my calf will catch up to my upper body. lol