You guys see this?

Gainz.

First off... Worst spotter ever... Too close so dude can't dump it... And not strong enough to help him up.
Second... When going for a extremely heavy... Imo anything over 400lbs you need 3 spotters or safety bars.
This could have been avoided so easily.
I know everything is 20/20 in hindsight... But... This just seems like 2 inexperienced people trying something they had no business doing.
Imo he would have been better off with no spotter... He could have just dumped it back. Not that it's always the best option...

If you're going for a extremely heavy PR and you don't have the proper safety measures in place... Either 3 total people to help or strong well placed safety bars... Just wait!
Hitting a 20lb PR isn't worth your fucking life!
My heart goes out to his family... Such a terrible... Avoidable accident.

bobby ricky

First off... Worst spotter ever... Too close so dude can't dump it... And not strong enough to help him up.
Second... When going for a extremely heavy... Imo anything over 400lbs you need 3 spotters or safety bars.
This could have been avoided so easily.
I know everything is 20/20 in hindsight... But... This just seems like 2 inexperienced people trying something they had no business doing.
Imo he would have been better off with no spotter... He could have just dumped it back. Not that it's always the best option...

If you're going for a extremely heavy PR and you don't have the proper safety measures in place... Either 3 total people to help or strong well placed safety bars... Just wait!
Hitting a 20lb PR isn't worth your fucking life!
My heart goes out to his family... Such a terrible... Avoidable accident.
I don’t go big I go home.👍