you saved my life, trust me

comquick

hey guys,
        just wanted you to know how much I appreciate all the great info you give. Not only to me but to everyone on here. You know for me starting a cycle was something I thought of over night and I didn't really do my homework at all. I had no idea how much was involved with just getting all your stuff in order. learning all the different names of products, all the pct stuff,  the Ai stuff. Man I can tell you I'm glad I stumbled across this site. I watched a few YouTube videos and seen all this stuff about these guys getting huge on aas. I WANTED IT , AND I WANTED IT NOW.  people on here have made me think and slow down to a crawl. To be honest you guys may have even saved my life. I had no clue what I was doing and still am learning as much as I possibly can before my first cycle starts. I know sometimes it seems like you guys have to explain the same stuff over and over with every new person that asks questions. to be honest with you. new people don't want to read the posts on here. were usually trying to get info that the internet wont tell you because we have every intention on pinning A.S.A.P. you guys taking the time to explain to every new person on here over and over is amazing. And trust me, without a doubt you guys are saving lives every day weather you see it or not. to all of the guys on my friends list, I THANK YOU WITH EVERY INCH OF MY HEART. you all are amazing and you have kept me safe thus far......... keep on keepin on........ 

swolesam

You're a smart man & you listen to good reason when you hear it. In reality, YOU saved your own life by listening, slowing down & putting more time into research leaving no stone uncovered. Keep on researching brother, and you will def have more questions as you go through the learning process. I know i learn something new everyday, and i love it. If im not learning something new, i know im not looking deep enough.

Feel free to bring the questions to the table, the MG community here are very willing to help. 

cheers brother!

strong

Nice Quick.. Good job.. Just pull back a bit and educate yourself better. You can cycle safely but you have to take it slow.

ramdisck

You sir are much smarter than most and also very much more self controlled.  Believe it or not there are many who "stumble upon" this site and do not listen to sound advice.  I applaud you as much as those who have helped.  I am confident you will achieve your goals

comquick

I did make my first purchase and all I ordered was Test E. That's all I planned on using for my first cycle. I had no clue about Gyno or even pct. I have learned so much in just  a few weeks on here. there is no way I  can start a cycle in the situation I'm in. I don't have any Clomid, no Arimidex, no Nolvadex, no nothing. What the hell was i thinking? I had no clue what i was jumping in to head first..Not to mention i need to fine tune my diet a little more before i start a cycle. I have been eating very healthy for the last 2 1/2 months and going to the gym at least 4 times a week. mostly doing cardio. i have gone from about 210 lbs. to around 185 right now. i still have a little bit of belly fat but not much. i did make a second order to get the rest of my cycle in hand before i start. I ordered dianabol, arimidex, nolvadex,and clomid. i think I'm going to start my cycle with 250mg of Test E for the first two weeks with the d bol as a kicker. then jump to 500 mg third week and then drop back down last two weeks of cycle to 250 mg. going to do a 8 week cycle i think. but still waiting on blood work to see where all my levels are at. that's another thing i had no clue about is getting blood work. Who would have thought you needed blood work? man you guys are awesome..... so glad to be a part of MG... I'm guessing another month i will have all the gear i need to get started. all blood work will be back. by then i should be fine tuned on my diet and then i can take baby steps to this awesome road of getting SWOLE.UP FORM THE FLO UP...... CANT WAIT

strong

Quick my brother. You wont get much out of an 8 week cycle of test. Especially if you ramp it up from 250 mgs. and then taper at the end of cycle. You really should only pin 500 mgs of Test E. 250 mgs x2 a week. Monday and Thursday. As far as the Dbol brother, Save it for another cycle. Just test to start. If all is going well with Test then you can add the Dbol. Trust me bro. Leave the dbol for a fall/winter bulk. The first cycle with test will dramatically change your body then you can see where to go from there... 500 mgs of test is a perfect starter. You need 12 weeks brother. 10 weeks very minimum... There are a lot of things you have to figure out but 500 mgs of Test first cycle is Gold. Trust me brother. You would be wasting money the other way....

SemperFi

X3

Your first cycle will be one of the most memorable. You are going to be pleasantly surprised what just 500mg of test will do for you over a 12 week period as long as all you other ducks are in a row first.

I remember when I was 15 having an old 1965 Ford F150. Three on the tree and ugly a sin. Put a new paint job on it and it seemed like the coolest truck I had ever seen..... I experienced the same feeling after my first test only cycle.

SEMPER FI

K

kalpa

The more you know the better of you are. Don't rush it as you could hurt yourself. I'm still learning stuff and if been on gear for around 20 years. Don't go wild with drugs as there a helper not the majic bullet.

Anabol-Steroids

funny thing is that everyone is always on 20 different damn compounds but they aren't even a professional athlete or body building competitor.  so all that shit is not necessary.  we sell this so i have everything at my disposal and my cycles are still usually just test with maybe provi or something like that and i couldn't be happier with the gains i consistently get without all the fucked up sides.  keep it simple brother and just work hard cause at the end of the day, it goes diet, exercise and THEN compounds. without those first two, the third is worthless.  best of luck mate