You too can do it!

getswole2127

whats up Brothers and sisters? i wanted to post a topic on addiction and bodybuilding and how it saved my life. I was bad on drugs and alcohol for years. i was trying to workout while all fucked up. Any of you struggling with it knows how hard it is to stop and start a new and changed life. I am also most one year sober, have been killing the gym and have got a lot of help from this community day in and day out. Without all of you supporting me  the blessing of God, I would be on the streets or somewhere dead. You too can do it. You don't need roids to change your life. It's all a mental thing. Do you research, ask questions, Friend me and everything will fall in line. Train hard, diet harder and be yourself. 

much love,

Swole

K

kalpa

Great post!! 

Congrats on being clean. You are correct AAS are nothing to play with and people rely way to much on gear. I couldn't think how it must feel to be on alcohol dependent. I have a friend who has crashed him family life from alchole. 

swolesam

From Swole to Swole , congrats on your clean/sober anniversary, many healthy years to come my friend !

Brothers in Health and in Wealth!

Dolf

Congrats Swole! Getting sober is hard! Remaining sober is harder! I'm happy for you brother, and glad the community was a help in this process. Here's to another year of being sober and getting swole!

strong

Getswole, You already know that I'm proud of you brother. It takes a man to get control of his addiction. Stay strong young brother..