your gear

siegmund

Well my friends , depending on where you live this time of year can be hell , on our pk's , what I mean is the tempature is dropping fast where im from , so when you order you need to keep this in mind . Crashed gear is a issue this time of year , and for the  newer members its really nothing to worry about . If you get a pk and you see a whole bunch of crystals , chances are you got what you paid for because the actual hormone is what crystalizes , like I said no need to fear , what I do is take a small pot put about one inch of water in pot , I bring it to a boil.  Then I put my bottlemin for like a.minute , and then swirl , and I repeat this till crystals disolve ,, anx its good as new :))  now some will say put a needlenin stopper to release pressure and im sure you could but I never really found this nessary for me , but its how your comfortable ,    figured id post this because im waiting on mail and this was rolling around in my head .. like I said no need to fear , sieg is here , ahhhhhh ha ha , a poet and dont know it.  Just me 

K

krisbr

Yeah I never under stood why people get so bent out of shape about crashed gear. It's a good sign. 

D

dolfanshan

Me neither. It's an easy fix. I don't use a needle to vent either sieg.

H

Hivoltrainer

before using the boiling wate, try this just because its a little easier. If it doesn't work the break out the pot. Take a lighter. Preferable a long stemmed grill or heater lighter. Light it hold it directly under the vial. the flame should just barely be grazing the glass. Move 360* (in a circle) 6 or 7 times then go the other direction. you should notice the hormone resuspending within 60 seconds max. If it doesn't Get to water whipping. 

about venting the vial with a pin. To err on the side of caution U really should do this. If the gear is hard crashed. That means Every bit of hormone is in as solid a state as it can be. The vial will explode on you before it all re-sus's. Gas is released when the compound goes from solid to viscos liquid. its a very lite gas so it takes a shit ton to build up pressure. But better safe than oh shit my gear. Lol

H

Hivoltrainer

good looking out. First time I had crashed gear I trashed It. Yeah I know. Heeee-haawww

benoit23

This was a really good read I appreciate it man... being on my first cycle I havent experienced that yet, but I would have been immediately google searching freaking out tryin to figure out what was going on ... this post officially saved me a mini heart attack down the road hah

D

dolfanshan

There's tons of great info right at your fingertips my man! Comments or questions don't hesitate. We're like a family here...

benoit23

i appreciate that brother ... bout to head out for the night but really going to try to spend some time digging around and learning the next few days.  will help out as much as i can...

Standingup

Even genuine Pfizer warns about crashing on the label .  You can even try wrapping in a heating pad for a while , often that alone will do it.

wes

I like to use a hair dryer  to slowly  heat my oil if I get crashed gear. I will turn it on high and hold vial right above it and swirl  in a 360 motion after a min all crystallization should be broke down in oil once again. It's a little faster than the boiling water trick that works just aswell only takes a little more time.

BillyDwilliams

Hey bros...  Looking for some personal experiences.   Have tried TREN A in my last cycle and loved the results, handled it well.  Just wondering if Ace is the way to go, or are there benefits to Enth besides less inj.  Hex??  I know the basics, just wondering about personal experience