YOUR TAKE ON PITBULLS????

siegmund

Maybe , but I dont want the little one bitting espicially when ,,.amason is going to be about 4 times her size and about 5 times heavier ,, he left the mom so early , he is like taking care of a baby , and he must curl up with the wife , I take him to pmay hes crying for the wife ,, im in basement he scales all 20 steps to get to her , im outside he scales all the steps back in ,, im pleased in a way , but she feels like shes raising a baby agion , I think its the fact that shes running ,the daughtern law and her daughter every where , then she feels smothered , with every one at the house , her son , his girl , her daughter and grandson , and a new born and another coming , FUCK She feels smothered!!!!!!!!! I cant watch my own anything or sit anywhere , and she wanted them here , now FUCK I GET ALL THE SHITTTT. , when in reality I go about my buss

Standingup

Pitbulls can be very sweet loving animals , but they have great power and potential. The question to be asked is why is the owner choosing a pit bull ? Should we measure his dick to make sure hes not compensating ? Does he have little man complex ? Is he in a gang ? Usually when pitbulls go bad the answer lies in why the person got that dog in the first place.

siegmund

Mostly true , most plp get them to fight them , othrrs they want to look bad , the gang bangers , now me I was on a job and the little guy came up to me and was instant love it could have been a terrier , a shepard what ever , so for me it was the fact he took to me ,,

siegmund

Its only been like ,5 or 6 days and the pup WAITS FOR ME , He hears the diesel he gets excited , I get home he comes and chills with me , like right now in my lap sleeping ,, I will tell anyone for me this is turning into the most loyal , breed ive ever had , ive had shepards , collies , we have a 10 year old mix like pug but ,, I can feel and sence already the , throughness , I cant post a pic anymore I dont know why or I would he right with me sleep , I love him

D

dolfanshan

Rescued dogs no matter the breed seem to be the most loyal.

K

krisbr

Dolf I agree with you. Every great dog I've had has been a rescue in one form or another.

D

dolfanshan

It's definitely true. Same with me. I think they are more grateful

Standingup

People dont give animals enough credit, they fully understand and remember. You are so right about that. I have had special bonds with many types of animals, dogs, cats, fish. Hell I swear theres a Shark that remembered me from diving with it. That shark has been tagged for research and follows me like a dog so its easy to recognize .

siegmund

Yes , I see and . Im not gonna lie , my wife is a bigger animal lover than me , well my new pet mason got hism little bed right in the middle of me and wife and our 10 year old is right atm our feet ,, he could not of got a better home , she walks and carrys him as its our child and in a way he is our child , wife had to !!!! Have a vicsectame , its spelled wrong so we cant have children well that little guy (mason) went from having no mom , to being our baby , anx he is I get teared up just talking that crazy , fucking hormones and aas ,, lol but true this little guy will have . More , fuck I just spent more at vet I in one week , than I spent on me.in 10 year !!! No bro im a beleiver you take a pet , its a extensions of fam , he . Is fam , and thats how an pet should be referred to , you take a pet you took a responsabilty , to be a pet owner , not put on a chain give 2 meals a day and fuck it , NO THATS HOW ANY ANIMAL GETS MEAN, you take am pet thats like a son or daughter to you, sorrymfor rant but , this is how I treat , my other specias

siegmund

Ty means alot to me , but its true , every post I make the little guy is by mymsidem I work out hes there , hes fucking great , sorry so emotional but hey thats me , right on my . Lap as we type

Standingup

no need to apologize my man, I understand very much how they can grab your heart in a way like no other. In fact I always feel theres just something wrong with a person who doesnt like dogs, its just such a strange notion to me. How can you not fall in love with some of these amazing friends.

siegmund

I know ty, pets to me , ill be real I dont like saying pet , my little guys name.is mason , and he is fam now , in my , what I beleive every living thing has energy ,, for gods sake we as humans are nothing more than star dust , attached to energy , well every other living thing is the same , cats dogs monkeys trees plants rocks etc ,, so mason is a living feeling has emotion knows what wete saying , know how much he is loved as does fiona our 10 year old , this is who I am , ty. Sieg

Standingup

Sieg its all about how much attention people are paying. If you look you will see amazing things and in return be rewarded by amazing love. I can tell you are paying attention.

siegmund

Yes I pay attention , the first thing I do when I get home is give a treat , fiona the older she hears my diesel a block away and is going nuts , a block away ,:)) then its our time , and now mason also , they h wait for me , and its nice the other day I had 3 grand children and mason and fiona rushing to get to me ,, its a beauitful feeling and I give them the love ,

N

noveskeelite

Thats usually what I think also when I see a pitbull owner with a mean aggressive dog. Like they raised them that way cause it makes them feel like a badass. They are generally not mean dogs. Anyone whos ever lived with or owned one knows that.

ckcrown84

I had a Pitbull, named Grace. Blue Nose Razors Edge.
She was bipolar and had emotional issues. :) However she was the best dog ever, loved kids and was friendly. However she was territorial as a dog should be. Bring her to a keg party shes a flirty happy panda. Put her in a closed house and a stranger comes in she is psychotic...