New profile posts

Cannot get my order to go through on the site. Is everything working properly??
HGH.to
HGH.to
Everything is fine from our end. Contact us through the website for assisting you further.
10 days for my sus 500 to arrive, I’m thrilled. Iron daddy replied to my email requesting info in less than a day. I appreciate the help and will be ordering the rest of my supplies. Thank you a ton
IronDaddy
IronDaddy
thank you for your kind words. we appreciate it. we'll continue trying the best we can for all our customers!
Iron ... The Odin dbol came finally. They look good gonna add them to upcoming cycle. Post up pics later my friend.

Ty as always...
IronDaddy
IronDaddy
thanks for your kind review, we appreciate it!
Hello guys I need some help. I bought some anadrol Eu pharmacies lab and im a week in, but literally I don’t feel nothing I dont know what’s going on maybe doesn’t work on me or 80% they scammed me but the packet and the whole thing look really legit
Reactions: Kubi21
K
Kubi21
It’s not proper then. You feel Anadrol so fast when it is legit. Best Anadrol on the market is Abdi Ibrahim anapolon(Turkish pharmaceutical company).
B
Basswhisperer101
Taking 600mg of test split and 375mg deca weekly for 6 weeks. Goal 12 weeks deca 16 weeks test. Ist cycle not sure what 2 expect. Haven't seen great gains yet and sex drive is normal. Test is legit 3000mg/dl concerns LH is <0.2L. Urea nitrogen (BUN) is 26H ref 7-25. Bun/creatine ratio 26H ref 6-22. Sodium 134L ref 135-146. All else normal on panel. Haven't heard from Dr should I be concerned. Also 0.5mg arimedex eod.
What do u think is a good beginner tren cycle? I was thinking about running Test E 500 a week and like at the 6 week mark run Test E 300 and like 100 Tren for the last 2-4 weeks only. I only ran w test and Dbol when u was younger a handful of times combined. I was scared of Tren cuz of that it did to my friends mentally lol.
E
Elmacc
Yea I’m just looking for a good shape nothing crazy by any means I’m very busy so I can only hit the gym 3x a week. Always had mass never was a skinny kid just looking to lean out nothing crazy that’s why I wanted to do Tren just to get a really fast cut. What do u recommend for a cut? And how much mg a week?
suppsforlife
suppsforlife
For beginners - testosterone alone. with a great diet and workout plan. maximum may add anavar for the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle. Testosterone 300 mg/week and anavar around 30 mg/day
N
Nietzsche
Thank you. Listed side effects for anavar worry me. Nurse practitioner is only giving me 200mg/wk IM testosterone.
Yo can u PM me idk how to do it.
E
Elmacc
I just figured out how to use bitcoin I have cash app so now that I know I’m gonna see what’s up w my order w this supplier in the next day or 2. I’m gonna hit u up right after.
E
Elmacc
Does this count as my post # so that I can PM?
suppsforlife
suppsforlife
not sure, not a moderator here. but I doubt it. I guess posts count in forum
Hey, what’s up bud… i know about anavar and I love it. Do you recommend a reliable site I can use to get it?
bobby ricky
bobby ricky
Iron daddy- bodygear- hgh- sup for life
Reactions: Rizzle
R
Rizzle
No doubt that’s where I have my cart set up just didn’t buy it yet. Thanks a lot
bobby ricky
Do you guys ship to Canada, my stuff won't get seized? thank you :)
IronDaddy
IronDaddy
It's beyond our control to say whether or not items get seized at customs.
Hey I have been doing a lot of research and Im terrible @ math but for my first cycle if I am to do 500mg a week of T, How many bottles would you recommend?
IronDaddy
IronDaddy
Depends on the bottle concentration and the number of weeks you plan to use. If your bottle contains 250 mg/ml and you plan using 10 weeks that would be: 500 mg (you want to use) x 10 weeks (cycle length) = 5000 mg in total. If your bottle contains 250 mg x 10 ml = 2500 mg. Therefore, you need 2 bottles.