Review Detail

Steroids D diesel
I was able to get in on Ashops promo of 50 x 10mg winni and 10 x 50mg abombs both from Balkan Pharma. Ashop has always come through for me and I have placed other orders with them. Its always easy communication and I receive tracking withen a couple days and the pack withen 11 to 15 days. My exp is Ashop is a good source with quality products. Thanks Ashop for your awesome promo.

I kick started my current cycle with the Balkan Anadrol. I took 1 ed for 10 days before switching to another brand. I have always liked Balkan orals. I have never felt they were under dosed and always got great gains from them. Although 10 days is not a lot to make big gains. I feel it is enough I feel what your in for. With these abombs. I initially started to feel the pumps in the gym and outside of it. Next came the aggression. My favorite part. Wanting to go the gym and tear shit up..Last started to come the strength but around this time I had switched to my next brand. Like I said at the start I love Balkan orals and never hesitate tobuy them. Walking into the gym feeling like a house, huge, sweating beast feeling like I could smack someone into the floor just with a look.
H
Rep: 0
22 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu