Review Detail

Steroids E europeptides

Trusted a friend of mine, even doe my guts told me otherwise - was not disappointed  Very precise guys, extremely accurate when it comes to the purchase itself, price and so on.

Since I am in my 30's I wanted to juice smth more different and namely HGH. I tried Humatrope by Lilly and was really satisfied with the final results. REALLY fast shipping (maybe due to my location - Romania) - 3 days after payment was done, which is truly fantastic.

I utilised this product for bout 3,5-4 months and paid a lot actually but was it worth it ! What you observe say right away is the amazing muscle gains -
I added circa 11lbs of clean muscle rapidly. Humatrope also kept me focused and improved my stamina really well.

Make sure that you combine the vials with diluent ( one should inject the diluent into the vial of Humatrope but be gentle ok)

There are some side effects, unfortunately. Those that occur to me were a bit higher blood sugar levels ( normally they are round 4,max 5 and mine were like 6-6,5 in normal state. Also I got a bit of muscle and skin pain, but nothing too dramatic or that cannot be handled.

Overall I really liked the product, as it really gives you what you've paid for - solid muscle gains, more power, in general you get big and ripped :-D. But don't neglect the side effects,though. Contact your physician or do it at your own risk.

Happy juicing everybody ^^
(I apologize for the sh*tty photo but my camera lens was flooded with sea water lol)
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu