Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

As mentioned previously , I ordered from bullylabs and had issues with pip ,I contacted Tuff and not only did he replace the deca 300 but he also replaced the tren I had thrown out and gave me a free bottle of test E 300. Tuff is completly honest in his dealings with his costomers and very keen on maintaining an already excellent reputation.Tracking number is always provided, and shipping is always stealthy and secure .

as I mentioned , he replaced my tren and gave me a bottle of test E 300 for free so I'll review those at this time as well.
Excellent ! the strength gains from the tren he supplied are solid and immediatly aparant (day after the shot)
No pip inspite of a large 3cc shot , vascularity and appetite all improved with a nice sense of well being , my doses increase over 12 weeks but I'm at 400mg deca a week and 100 mg of tren with 300mg of test E , no sides not even oily skin
and as of about an hour ago i closed a captain of crush 2.5 for double up from a 2 last week which I ladder to 6 (for me that's a big improvment)
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu