Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

Tuff is top notch, numeral uno! Since I've gone to Bullylabs I've been treated with respect and given the impression that I'm more than just a customer. Now with that being said let's get down to business. First off.  For everyone complaining about pip. Have you ever told another source that and they've tried to make it right? I sure in the hell have and they pretty much told me to get Fu $#'D and stop being a bitch! Literally that's what I was told. Stop being a bitch and start lifting. All I can see is that Tuff's trying to make things right. That counts for a lot! I've gotten the pip from Bullylabs.  Yes it f'n hurts like hell. But whatever! The guy has some of the best pricing I've seen in years! And maybe it was just that batch. Cause the previous order was smooth as air. He's out there doing his thing so you can do yours. Keep that in mind. Anyhoe, his customer appreciation is like no other. I did notice that one run of EQ seemed to be a little stronger but whatever, I still felt great, vascular and pumped!

I've ordered Anavar, deccs and equipose. Leery me stay with the Decca first. There was absolutely no pip whatsoever. Everything went great all around. By the middle of week three everything stayed coming around. Amazing pumps, vascularity and that overall feeling of strength and Awareness that decca gives you. I dosed 300mgs every 6 days. Worked perfect. Now like I mentioned above. The Eq200 was great. The first vial seemed to give better results. No pip just pump! I dosed this at 400mgs every six days. Man I started getting tight about the fourth week and strength gains really hit around the middle of week five. I do 70% of max on most my routines and try to reach around 30-50+reps each set. I knew about when it was falling into place wheni began knocking out45 reps with 80lb dumbells on incline presses with ease.i pretty much had the same results with the second vial but pip like a mofo and I didn't feel that the dosage was there. Overall pleased though. As far as the anavar goes. This one'sa little undecided. 60mgs a day for the last six weeks and still counting. Great diet but I'm not to sure of the results I'm seeing. I have noticed that my upper chest is separated a little more than usual and my calves area tad more vascular. But overall I'm stuck between saying it's great or bad. Just to note I'm also taking 300 mgs if test every six days along with it. But who's to say is5 just my body and maybe it would do wives5 for someone else.

A
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu