Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

Couldn't be happier with my interactions with Tuff! Stand up guy with good reply times, good product at good prices, and good business ethics. This review is for my first order with him and I have a second one in transit as I write this. The whole process was great! I've ordered from many sources over the past few years some good some not so good..when you find a guy like Tuff you can be confident to make him your "go to".. He's always been consistent, kind, and personable. A+ job Tuff! Thank you :)

2- Deca 300
2- Test E 300
1- Dbol 50mg x 100
2- Proviron 25 MG x50
1- TNT 500

Upon starting this cycle I noticed the effects of the Dbol right away which made me very happy! Good pumps and that good feeling that's undeniable that you're taking Dbol.. As always the deca takes a few weeks before that constantly slight pumped feeling comes through and the results start showing.. They were just as expected! Proviron gave me the additional muscle hardness I was looking for along with the libido increase. The test is good but I feel slightly under dosed (stress slightly).. I have used many different sources Test E and this didn't have the usual feeling at the dose I'm taking.. But don't get me wrong it does work! Just my opinion to maybe up your dose if you plan to use it.. I take 500mg of Test per week.. 300 from Tuff and 200 from TRT.. Just had labs done after my last cycle and I'm going again soon so that will be a good determination of where I'm at.. The TNT is an excellent product and I threw that in twice a week instead of using my usual test dose for the past few weeks to see how it felt and it was pretty awesome! Great pumps from the NPP and that absolute confident animal feeling once the tren kicked in.. The only trouble was the pip on that one.. I've had worse pip from high dose test but this was up there pain wise.. Made leg day a bit brutal lol..had to play around with how I felt to determine when I could work legs.. Usually felt pretty fine day of injection but next day very sore tapering off 48hrs or so after that... All in all everything is/was great! I am glad to report that I will absolutely be continuing to deal with Tuff..he's my new "go to"
D
Rep: 0
14 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu