Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

First and foremost, I want to say Thank You Tuff. You da man. Communication was always top notch. Although I felt I was pestering the shit out of him, he never made me feel that way. I ordered 2 Test E 300's, 2 Tren E 75, and some Dbol. Once the $'s were picked up, I received my tracking info on the 2nd day, and 3 days later. bingo. I discreet secure package had arrived. Everything was firmly wrapped and cushioned.

I am taking Test E 600mg, Tren E 150mg a week and started off with 50mg's a Dbol a day, first 10 days, then bumped it up to 100mg's a day. I don't know how much fat I lost, but I lost about 2'-3' in my waist, but went up 16 lbs in 30 days on the scale. Although im focusing more on quality muscle, from years of heavy lifting my old bones and joints cant handle the weights well, but my strength has went up tremendously My girl has even ask me if im back taking anything...lol. Good problems to have. I was really impressed with tuff's professionalism from the get-go, then to produce and deliver top notch products, DEFINITELY makes Tuff an exceptional source.
G
Rep: 0
4 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu