Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

Tuff makes the process as simple as possible and has had my gear at my doorstep within 5 days for the last 2 orders. I just placed and paid for my 3rd order a couple of hours ago and I look forward to very many orders to go to Tuff, rather then his competition.  Keep your head up and keep the great job up and customers will keep ordering from you.

This is my 3rd order since my first one. I started out with Deca at 200mgs eod. Test enathate at about 350mgs eod. Also taking Anavar 80mgs every day. While taking Arimidex 2mgs eod. This is my first cycle getting back in the gym after about 5 years and everything has been absolutely great. After about 7 days the strength and pumps have gone through the roof. The Deca has helped out tremendously with recovery. Only side effects have been pretty much a little acne and other then that is pretty much it. In the past I have had a lot of cycles with different gear under my belt, and I am very impressed with Bully Labs gear. Tuff has always been quick to answer any questions and has ALWAYS treated me with complete respect. He definitely has the customer is always right mentality. If he keeps this up I don't see myself going anywhere else for a very long time. I just hope he can get some more products that he is lacking. But first and foremost Tuff, thank you very much for making this as simple as possible and I am always throwing your name around the gym. Keep the great job up and the orders will continue to flow.
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu