Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

Tuff don't make it seem like I'm being a hard ass. And please don't make up things I said. I said that you sent me the same order that I placed and purchased in January. I never said that I wanted to swap out tren for clomid. I said you mistakenly sent me clomid instead of the tren. If I wanted to swap out the tren for clomid why would I wait to I recieved the items to state that instead of letting you know before you shipped the items. Please don't insult my character and intelligence. It makes absolutely no sense for me to order something in January and pay in March. I just want to let everyone know that I keep it real. When I had a good experience with tuff I expressed that. This one was terrible so I expressed that as well. Pick you UGL wisely pepeople.im sorry ydolf. I just wanted to show everyone the order that I placed in March that had tren on it. With the total of 295.00 the same amount I sent him. But according to him I never ordered tren and I sent him 295.00 because I " wanted to swap an item" out. Which makes no sense. Whether he corrected this at this time I no longer care. I have no reason to try and get over. I just want business to be conducted in a proper manner. 

The products are good. I have no idea why tuff can't admit a mistake. I'm pretty sure that you have a lot going on. And I sent it to Bruce Goss. That's the info you sent me to send it to. I'm not being difficult I just want to get what I paid for. I work very hard for my money. And I only give my money to charity. I guess protecting your brand is the number one goal for him.
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu