Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

complete gentleman across the board!!! was  in a very difficult spot after all the FL, hurricanes recently but this guy reached out to me and was willing to help me out in a very tough time. the products are great and the effects are below...

well i started with the test p @ 450mg per week on a m/w/f/ schedule,the quality was there for sure and no pip at all was concerned for a few weeks bc my libido didnt go through the roof like always however after i added the test e @ just 400mg per week on a m/thurs schedule my libido was right on target, i had some aromasin onhand from a previous round and just a very small dose got my e2 back to normal i assume bc after all the feedback from our high rankers i new it had to be a e2 issue and 12.5mg only 2x a week solved my issue. as far as any other sides just some minor acne on the shoulders and a slightly oily face. now since the start ive added 16 pounds and my diet is very clean, the most impressive gains were in strength for sure, my bench went up to 315 from 275 6-8 reps , my squat went from 375 for 10-12 to 375 10-14 reps a old back injury keeps me very safe in that department, also have to play it safe in the deadlift department also.
B
Rep: 0
123 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu