Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

My dude! From trt to cycles,ive found a winner!

No major sides,great gainsSo this is a review that i should have done a very long time ago(i never do reviews,just typically keep buying what ever im buying or i just quit effin with them but this is for real so necessary),so over due! I have ordered from Tuff some where around 6-8times now. From the very first order this dude has been amazing. Im terrible at following directions and lack super hard on email skills ect. I apologized to him after he had to reply to me more times than necessary and he was nothing but cool as funk about it. I am on trt and have no insurance so i decided to take a different route. I have been more than happy with the test products he has. (Cyp and Eth). The price difference is ridiculous,i was getting robbed from other sources. After seeing it was legit i ran a 12 at 6 a week and was very happy. Ive been using it as trt since(over a year),only sides are bacne but i sweat at work all day so im not surprised. Like most i bugged him about where my package was and if i did everything correctly on the order process for my first two orders(he might say i bugged him more than that:) Trust that when you work with him there is no reason to bother him until after at least 14 days of payment being recieved. Your chit will be there! From the first day i spoke with him(email) he said "i guarantee i am the most trust worthy dude youll deal with,and i know everyone says that"....hes not bullshittin. Always on time (usually 9 days) and super discreet. The ordering and payment process is effin amazing. I also ordered some Decca and whoooo,3 weeks in with T base and already seeing some really good things. Tuff, if u read this,i just want to say thank u again bossman and you know ill be getting at you soon:)
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu