Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

Just did my third order through Tuff and i can say this guy is legit. kinda under estimated on quantity of product i needed (Test E, and EQ) put in my order on a friday and recieved it by the next friday. First cycle i ran of his gear (Deca, Test E) was immaculate gained 17lbs of nice muscle wasnt as lean as i wanted to be but wasnt def not because of the gear my diet wasnt the best. Ran a Test E only cycle for 12 weeks with a nice balanced diet and hardcore heavy training and all i can say is wow my bench went up from 345lbs to 415lbs and squats are up to 365lb from 315 lbs. I will for sure continue to use his products.  Great guy but im sure when he sees my order he knows ill be annoying the crap out of him as i get bored and shoot him an email but he always responds and has a great sense of humor. 

Great gains up 17 lbs with unbelievable strength gain and very little to no water retention. No noticable sides minus slightly oily skin. Libido isnt through the roof as expected from running 600mg of test E a week but no complaints since im away for work 3-4 weeks at a time.
T
Rep: 0
4 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu