Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

So, a couple weeks in to my cycle, and a few observations. Way to early to provide a review, but a good time to update everyone who is considering, or has done business with Tuff.  First off, he has a sense of humor. If you are serious and focused in all communications, you are missing out on a few good belly laughs. Your loss. My advice is to relax and enjoy the banter back and forth.  Giant anabolic swamp gators eating mail trucks still makes me grin every time I prep my gear! 

Second, there is zero PIP! Nil, nada. Zip. The oils are smooth, clear, and by all indications clean as can be. No site inflammation, tenderness or other unpleasant sides. Actually better gear than the Test mixed at my local compounding pharmacy! Side effects. Like many of us, I love the idea of Tren and what it can accompliance, yet fear the side effects.  Realize, a lack of side effects does not mean the gear is bad! It can also indicate the preparation was superior and foreign contaminants were eliminated during manufacture. This might be the result of good source powders, or extra caution and attention to sterility.   I have been waiting for night sweats, insomnia, acne, cough, etc. besides being a bit more prone to sweating , no difference in my baseline. (Disclaimer, I suffer nightmares and insomnia as a normal course of things, a result of travel opportunities provided by Uncle Sam, so I have a baseline issue. What I am saying is there has been no increase. Gains. Two weeks in, taking Drol 100mg daily,makes me feel a bit crappy. Tren A 50mg eod, test biweekly. Body fat seems to be slipping, so eating even more to make sure I am positive calorically, seem harder, recovering quick as hell. . Let me get a few more weeks in and I'll write a real review, based upon measurable changes rather than feelings.

C
Rep: 0
7 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu