Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

DKnight, 

spend some time looking around the site, and seeing what cycles are out there. Burrr is right on the money with the first stop being testosterone, though I would take it back even further to first get your nutrition in order, and to see a responsible medical professional regarding your current test level. About 3 years ago I discovered I had less testosterone in my system than a prepubescent male. I had never used AAS before, and the only culprit I could identify was chronic stress and a vasectomy years before. I went on TRT right then, and have seen myself go from 155 lbs of skinny fat to 185 of muscle, though with a higher body fat than I like. That was on only 160mg of test/week!

Recently,  I chose to advance to some very hardcore stuff, but only after making the commitment to myself to get my dietary intake dialed in.  Here is the thing, I know that the changes I have made to diet and excerise would in the long run get me where I want to be. I want it faster. I will not lie to myself or others, I am willing to work, but my desire for fast results led me to supplement.  The cycle I am running is nothing compared to the experienced guys like Seig, or Dolf, but Is enough to get me responding a bit quicker than I would otherwise.  Once I achieve my short term goals, I will dial it back and find a maintenance level of test that keeps me healthy and my wife happy. Just like a car, you cannot run at redline all the time, and this old AMC Gremlin can only go so far, so fast. 

Lastly, Tuff is a great guy, and a true businessman.  His customer service is awesome, and you will be pleased to do business with him. Write and ask him questions, just be patient, as he is a busy dude. I don't know if he will advise you on a stack like you asked, but I am sure he will provide you with high quality supplements if you make the decision to go ahead.  This is an other than federally sanctioned market, and buyer be aware.  From what I can tell, Tuff goes far above and beyond (practically To Infinity and Beyond!) (hee hee) to ensure a great experience and a great product.  The only "entity" regulating him is his personal honor AND integrity, which I believe he has loads of.  

Cliff notes if you don't like rambling posts...

1) check out the site, lots of good info on AAS use and misuse on here

2) get a baseline established (body fat, labs, testosterone levels) by a doctor

3) figure out your goals and the caloric and macronutritional needs to get there (Lance Armstrong ate a whole lot more simple carbs training than Arnold Schwarzenegger ever did)

4) Read what others have to say about Tuff. There is a reason he has a good reputation. Ignore the whiners who complain about slow shipping and lack of communication, they are impatient tools who think speed=quality, and who feel their emails bitching about unforseeable delays should take precedence over the man's real world job and family. And he is actually pretty quick delivery wise.

C
Rep: 0
7 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu