Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

18 days in.  Time to post a review on Bully Labs gear.  

As I posted in ask and discuss, gear arrived well and anonymously packaged.  Tuff's communication throughout the process was awesome and supportive.  This is a guy who has been there, and wants to take care of his customers.  He delivers more than is asked for, my order practically double what I paid for.  Now to break it down.

anadrlol 50- green, pressed tablets. packed with cotton to fill the head space on the bottle.  Some dust from broken tablets, but nothing bad, as the vast majority arrive intact.  I intended to use this as a boost to my 1st ever tren cycle, kick things off fast. Well, they worked, though it is hard to say how well, as I was taking Tren concurrently and upped my test. I went from 185 up to 194 solid with no apparent puffiness in 18 days. I intended to use twice a day for a month, but am feeling "uncomfortable" around my liver, not really pain, but a full sensation with slight aching, and have a metallic taste in my mouth whenever I take one (taste begins in about 20 minutes). Since I feel I have gotten a good boost, and I do  not like the side effects, I am putting it away for another day.  Now, I am not one to evaluate the effectiveness of something based upon its negative side effects, but it seems the symptoms I am having are in line with the noted side effects others have endured, so I am willing to say it is good stuff, just too harsh for me to continue.  (I have taken milk thistle and liver protectant throughout using the Drol).

Super test. This is a blend similar to sustanon.  Clear yellow, draws slow through a 25g, no PIP whatsoever.  Smoother than the test cyp from the compounding pharmacy I use for TRT.  Minimal oily skin, no acne at all (I am not prone to acne however).  aggression is up, focus while lifting is up.  Hormones is very *ahem* up. Recovery fast. Weight gain as noted above.  I am doing a total of 650 mg/week- 1ml of the super test on Thursdays and 1ml of my TRT cyp on Sundays.  

Tren A, clear yellow, draws slow through a 25, no sediment.  No PIP.  No couch as of yet, some sleeplessness, more than my usual baseline.  I feel fair endurance while taking, but I am not a cardio giant, 20 minutes stationary bike is my Typical.  Feel worn at the end of the day, but might be insomnia. Aggressive, and I am assuming any feeling I have of annoyance is my fault and not my wife or kid.  Arguments are way simpler when you just assume you are wrong from the beginning... I have gone from the guy who doesn't sweat much, to spongebob.  Soak the sheets at night.  I am taking 75mg every MWF, and feel awesome pumps.  Had some cramping early on, alleviated with massive increase in water intake and magnesium supplements.  Feel hard!  Love this stuff. 

strength gains have been good, solid.  I am taking it slow to avoid injury and stay on cycle.  I feel like I could push more, but am old enough to know it is better to make haste slowly. 

Anadrol, 50mg twice a day - stopping early, as side effects are worrisome
Super Test, 400mg once a week (alternate with 250mg test cyp from compounding pharmacy) no acne, fast recovery from workouts, horny!
Tren A, 75mg M,W,F - aggression up, muscles feel hard and dense, awesome pumps. Sweats, some insomnia.
Overall, I feel the gear is top notch, and am making some changes based on how I feel, YMMV!
C
Rep: 0
7 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu