Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

I have order from bully labs 2 times  both order took about 9 days total .my first order was tren a cause I had sust already from diff lab .I pinned EOD for about 3 wk .I got really hard and had viens everywhere I did this for 3 wk .then I contact tuff and asked about his sust/tren blend thinking it would be more bang for the buck .order 2 bottle of it and let me tell you ,its is the bomb strength thru the roof and still really hard up about 9lbs and not the water look . I got the freaky hard cut look . everyday I promise it looks like I can see my body change more define , shoulder capped .ect. I can't stop eating of the shit . night sweats not to bad just wet tee shirt not the whole bed like I do most time . no pip or tren cough. Tuff took care me I will be back really fast I got get more this batch lol thx tuff for A1 product. So all in all I order 2 tren a and 2 sust/tren I would have no problem ordering again for bully sometimes it takes a few to get back but I imagine he's pretty busy and I'm sure its not the only thing he does all day .but I feel he's a hood guy and I think if you have a prob he will make it rite and you will get everything thing you order by contact him ,cause I was a Lil impatient my self when I didn't receive email back in 2 min lol .bully labs gear and service very good in my opinion

I started out with tren a.I had sust already from diff lab. I was using it for about 3 wk minimum night sweat I notice my body start getting really hard and veins were everywhere there was no pip and I didn't get tren cough I used it for about 3 week then I contact tuff and asked about his sust/tren blend. I figured it be more bang for the buck with less oil I pinned EOD and after about week and half of the sust/tren blend I can't stop eating up 9 lbs of hard muscle and not the water look either strength thru roof and everyday it seem like I see my body change .like more defined hard looking shoulder capped the kinda look for the summer that you love have where its tank top everyday and can't keep ya shirt on type look I order 2 bottle of it .it took about 9 days total on both orders .
S
Rep: 0
43 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 17 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu