Review Detail

Steroids K kfizzle

I bought deca 300 and anavar 20mg , in july and just completed my cycle, I have alot of expirience with gear but have never tried a light cutting cycle having a sort of nastagia for D-bol , this was the first time I used anavar and the first time with bully labs , the results were great , no estrogen ,leaned out quick with a sharp ,hard look no water retention , and the pumps at 600mg of deca a week plus 40mg a day of anavar with 200mg test cyp (TRT) where awsome , almost painful , to quote farris bullers day off "my friends if you do have the means , it's so choice" no pip , quick delivery , no hassle ordering , good comunication , Tuff is a real straight shooter. thanks Tuff !

I bought deca 300 and anavar 20mg , in july and just completed my cycle, I have alot of expirience with gear but have never tried a light cutting cycle having a sort of nastagia for D-bol , this was the first time I used anavar and the first time with bully labs , the results were great , no estrogen ,leaned out quick with a sharp ,hard look no water retention , and the pumps at 600mg of deca a week plus 40mg a day of anavar with 200mg test cyp (TRT) where awsome , almost painful , to quote farris bullers day off "my friends if you do have the means , it's so choice" no pip , quick delivery , no hassle ordering , good comunication , Tuff is a real straight shooter. thanks Tuff !
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu