Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I ordered a cutting cycle from GBN in late April. There was a bit of trouble with my order where I thought the money I had sent in had been lost, but Huge Tom was very understanding of my concerns and worked with me to make sure I received my order, responding to my emails as always in a timely manner. My order came in a few days earlier than I anticipated, packaged nicely and securely. I waited to start the cycle until the beginning of June. I always have a good customer service experience with Huge Tom.

I did a 10 week stack of Test Prop, Tren and winstrol tabs (for the last 5 weeks). Cutting was very noticeable, I retained just about all my strength but cut 10-12 lbs of fat in 10 weeks. I kept up the heavy weights and brought in a couple cardio sessions per week (I probably could/should have done more) and the results were very effective. I wasn't completely shredded by the end of the cycle but I got some good results from these products.

My only concern was the PCT package included in the order, which consisted only of clomixyl. I took the dosages as instructed for 22 days but still ended up with fairly severe acne on my back. It's mostly healed now after a couple weeks but I think for my next PCT I will be using something more effective.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu