Review Detail

Steroids G godtropin
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

My experience with GOD240 has been a pleasant one. Matt is a pleasure to deal with, answers questions promptly and my order was on my doorstep in 4 days even with international shipping! that is FAST!!! I moved on an order based on some insight of a vet here and I couldn't be more happy. I have not used Pharm grade or anything to that nature and this is my first go with GH, but visual fat loss and sleep has changed drastic so its working for sure.

As stated above this is my first run with GH, I ran it with low dose test and some VAR and I feel even in a short time the effects have been profound and quickly attained. Many state that GH is a long term endeavor and I'm sure it is, but from a weight loss perspective, I personally feel you do not need to run it 6 months to see results. I was on test and VAR prior to getting my shipment and even thought the intent of those compounds were to aid in my calorie restricted cut, the GH def jumped it to another level in that department. I see abs for the first time in 20 years!! I ran it at 2 IU a day initially and now am running 2.5 in am and 2.5 2 hours before dinner. I've run it a few times before bed and its testimony that everything is legit, because on the days i missed my afternoon dose and ran it later, I sleep like a rock and could sleep in until 9am, when I don't run it, i'm up daily at 530 without an alarm and dont sleep deeply. I have not experienced insane numbness or anything like that, just a little on my right hand mostly thumb and index finger. What you have here is good in my opinioin though I have nothing to compare it to, the results and sides are present which to me only reiterate that your dealing with legit stuff.
T
Rep: 0
324 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 61 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu