Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Big problems of communication with them. I placed an order the 11 july, send money by dpd and send them the tracking number immediatly the 12 july as they ask us to do. Dpd tracking said that money was delivered the 18 july. I send them an email with the link that shows them that they get the money and asked if everything's all right. No answer the 3 days after, so I asked again the 21 if everythings was right with my order and ask them to answer me (please..). Then they answered me the 22: What is to answer? "When we get money, we send!" Just like that... I told them that I was waiting confirmation that they get my money since, and eventually, a tracking number if they have send my order. They answer me : "No money for the moment, sometimes it takes 4 weeks by post to get money!".

I send them another time the DPD tracking witch shows that they had the money 4 days before! Then they answer me that they sended me an email to say that one product was missing and ask me to change my order and once I had changed, they would send my order. I answerd them that I didn't get any email from them saying that!!! I would have answered immediatly! Anyway, I changed my order immediatly for another product.

Since then (the 22), they don't answer to my mails anymore. I'm just asking for tracking number...

And on their website, in my account, there's a bill since the 20th and a note witch says : DELIVERED

It's bizarre. Does anyone have the same kind of problem with them?

Thank's

G
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu