Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
Stuff from Europe arrived in 11 days (not business days) after shipment. Very quick. Stuff from China took longer (6 weeks) but that was because of issues with Chinese post, not the site. Wrote to customer service after a few weeks to inquire about order from china, they said if it was lost they'd reship free of charge. They stayed in contact with me constantly. They bend over backwards to make sure you'll come back.

Typical effects and side effects were what you'd expect with the typical profiles on these drugs, and significant. Significantly increased strength and libido (despite the deca, libido skyrocketed). Increased aggression and focus, body composition change (did not record weight or body fat percentage. Visually there was a significant change). Typical side effects were increased water retention, elevated liver values and altered cholesterol profile (latter 2 being from the d-bol). I did not notice any hair loss or acne - I don't seem to be susceptible to those side effects at all. No gyno as I was using an AA throughout. Doses were Test C - one gram weekly, Deca - 1.2 grams weekly, D-bol - 100 mg daily until week 4, 50 mg until week 8, 25 mg until week 12. PCT is HCG 1250 IU daily, 1 mg arimidex and 50 mg clomid daily.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu