Review Detail

Steroids J juji
I have recieved yet another great order from bulldog. i ordered 25 amps of organon sustanon, 10 amps omnadren by jelfa and 8 bottles of deca. 5 were organon and 3 were norma. i can not explain how great it felt to get this stuff and look at what he had sent. i almost hit the roof. the sust was the first stuff i ever ran as well as the deca. 10 yrs ago the deca came in amps as well but i like the fact that i can do 100 mg at a time not have to do all 200. so i have been running this now for three weeks and i feel unbelievable. i had sent him a pic and he was blown away. now everyone at work is asking me what i'm doing. seeing how he has sold out of the sust for now i tell them just hitting the gym hard. one guy has been buying stuff from another site and the other day he asked me about bulldog. i laughed and said i thought you didn't care about the stuff i get. well i just ordered for him today. lol. if you are reading this for ensurance because of any reservations you are having on this source. let me tell you that i ordered from him alot in the past few months and plan on doing so from now on. he is legit and his communication is spot on. we write sometimes several times a day. see if any source will do that. i have sent him questions about the littlest things and he always gets back. i don't think you could ask for a better source. i always get my order in 2 or 3 days. you can't beat that.
P
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu