Review Detail

Steroids H hcfernet

I have ordered from this company about 15 times. They sell peptides for research purposes as any other sources but you can check this company unlike others. It's legit company because their country's legislation a that's the reason why it's the most trusted source for me. Also that is the reason why i believe they have EU based manufacturer and not some cheap china-made peptides like many other EU sources. I have tried a several sources (US, Canada, UK, EU). The quality of particle peptides products is same or higher like the best ones (good communication with customer as well). You can see also the MSDS of their products. Did you see something like this on other research peptides e-shops? I have used all their GHRH's and GHRP's along with MT2, PT141, MGF's, TB500 and Selank too. All Particle peps i've used works excellently and had same positive and negative effect as you can see in all scientific studies and tests. Some other high ranking sources sent me some peptides which works great and another peps which works very weak or don't. Particle provided me always same quality peps.

GHRP-2 in morning (500mcg). Ipamorelin before workout and sleep (500mcg and 1000mcg). CJC-1295 with DAC dosage was 2mg 2 times per week. Peg-MGF right after workout (400mcg). Melanotan II used only 2mg - 5 hours before sex. Peptides works all the time i've used them with same effects. Great sleep, awesome pumps, amazing fat loss. I have gained 4 kg in 6 months and finally uncover my 6pack. After 2mg of MT2 i am able to crush walnuts using my tool :D
H
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu