Review Detail

Steroids D dexter
The main test of a source is when things go wrong. In my case, I'd ordered Rip450 as part of my order, and they sent me Rip240 instead - if you know the products you know that it's not just a concentration difference - it's a different ester, different pinning cycle etc etc, so I needed this sorted out.

Sent a message via their website - got a response within a couple of hours to apologise and offer to either replace, or let me keep the existing product at a discounted price and for them to send the Rip450 over with no delivery charge. Accepted the latter offer. They also threw in a free box of Nolva.

That's great service!

Below is a review of my last cycle, with BSI (which was underdosed).

---

This product had reviews on boards saying that the dosing has varied a lot from batch to batch; price was good so I thought I'd give it a try for a cutting cycle. I was dosing 1ml = 300mg of the combined 3 esters 2 x week. I made a shift to using quads this time, so difficult to give a fair sense of pip, as I had the usual virgin muscle issues at first; by second bottle some 'dead leg' issues on day 2 but not major. Minimal sides. I *did* see the effects, but really started to kick in only by week 5 and from experience with other labs, this felt underdosed.

I don't tend to blame the supplier for that kind of issue unless it's a consistent problem.
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu