Review Detail

Steroids R roidfreak

This is now my third time ordering from S2Y and a review that is long over-due. Every time my order has came through without a hitch. There are so many sources out there to choose from but for me S2Y has without doubt the most pleasant experience. It's as simple as can be, choose your items, checkout and within 20 minutes, (can be less) you will have the payment details sent through... 

I've dealt with many sources over the years and I'm yet to experience anything like S2Y. There communication and response to emails is some of the fastest I've ever experienced. This being my third order I can say all emails and questions were answered in less than an hour, even some times in 15 minutes. 

My order has always came very securely wrapped and delivery has always been top notch. Normally it's delivered the next day sometimes it can be an extra day but that really isn't an issue. S2Y has been nothing short of helpful and pleasent, really nice guy to deal with unlike my past experiences with certain sources. 

Products Ordered:

3x Triumph Labs Test Cyp @200MG

I've heard many good things about Triumph Labs so am extremely eager to give them a try. My cycle has consisted of running
at 400MG /WK. Triumph Labs are known for not having to much PIP and so far I can say it's held to that standard. Libido is also high, is as expected to be. About the 4th week in I saw major increases in my strength particularly on my bench press adding 20LBS on flat, it's not alot but it's still early into the cycle as I plan on running for 12+ weeks. I haven't saw any sides really apart from the odd pimple on the back here and there and a bit of shrinkage.
K
Rep: 0
3 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu