Review Detail

Steroids C cleanandclear
I am using the Test-P to end my Sust/Deca Cycle. I really wanted to say "excellent" on product but being this is the first time I have used Test P I really can't say so for sure. . What I can say is that I got more PIP from my Organon Sostenon 250 injections than I did from Clean's Test P @ 125 per injection - Smooth is the only way I can describe it - I actually liked the "Tingle". I did not "expect" to be adding more weight again so soon (especially starting to taper off) but I added 10 lbs. pretty much all around. Not a long time AAS user but I am long time internet consumer and I can honestly say that the process was seamless and worry/hassle free. Communication was far above expectations. TA was 10 days but I live in Costa Rica and found this impressive as well knowing what mail is like getting here. Tren-A is to be tested in the future. Not sure what else to say but I like his product, business process and even "Clean" himself – Straight up and personable . One happy F'ing camper! Semper Fi
S
Rep: 2
190 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 23 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu