Ozgear.is Customer Discussions

GJD

Im sure most of you know this however, im posting this for any one researching on google for supplier of suppliments.

OZ Gear is a scam business. Do not fall for their presence on the net.

Better suppliers out there.

Found this too late unfortunately. Made an order, weeks ago and was strung along with some fake emails about shipping etc. Still nothing. Ozgear.is are Scammers

Sunshine

Yep
Ordered 12 days ago
Received order shipped email but now not responding to my emails querying my order.
Unfortunately seems to be a scam.
Getting anything in Australia is ridiculous.

Yep
Ordered 12 days ago
Received order shipped email but now not responding to my emails querying my order.
Unfortunately seems to be a scam.
Getting anything in Australia is ridiculous.
PM me. Body Gear seem to be ok. Inhage had three orders, only 1 has been stopped by customs. I think that is the main challenge for suppliers into Oz.

Simmo

Tried to buy some clen for $140 back on the 29th of June, never rocked up and emails never answered. Scammers.

xtrakt0r

Its disheartening reading all these messages from fellow Australians being scammed by oz gear, so I thought Id write a post on a way for someone (who has the time) to track and have these scum banned.

Bitcoin transactions are traceable, so sharing the Bitcoin address with exchanges such as Binance, Coinbase, Coinjar etc. and letting them know that these funds were stolen as part of a scam, will hopefully prevent the exchange to FIAT (AUD) currencies. Because at some point the scammer needs to convert their Bitcoin to AUD and the only way to do that is through an exchange which requires their personal details and a bank linked account.

I was one of the lucky ones to not fall for this scam as I thought Id do some research before hand, so hopefully some of the community has the time to follow up on this and have these guys banned from the exchanges.

AntzRider

Faaark. Why didn't I read the reviews first 🤦🏼‍♂️ I'm another one who got scammed and now they're not replying to emails.

AntzRider

Im sure most of you know this however, im posting this for any one researching on google for supplier of suppliments.

OZ Gear is a scam business. Do not fall for their presence on the net.

Better suppliers out there.
Who are reliable legit suppliers?

Spudsta

Damn it. I wish I had read this before ordering. Same deal as everyone else, no response. Complete scam.

Anyone had any luck with any sites getting stuff into Aus?

ElbowDeepInA

He used to be legit and now it looks like he's endgaming and trying to make a last-ditch effort to scam people before shutting down.
How do we find this guy?

JohnnyPsycho

Same as most in this thread. The first couple of orders were fine, arrived, and then it just all went dark. ZERO correspondence for the last order. I am just TRT'ing so it wasn't a lot of money (2x 10ml of 400) but DEFINITELY avoid this seller. Rhino73, Will have to get my post # up to 10 (2 and counting), but yes I would like to hear your thoughts about other Aust options via PM, or similar.

Cheers Guys.