I’m new, need some advice

HulkSmashShan

Be very cautious with the clen start slow and low and you can ease into it. I am on it now and I am telling you it has the most sides of all I'm on. More than tren, anavar, and winny. I take 20 in the morning but took 10 for the first week

Mxer269

Be very cautious with the clen start slow and low and you can ease into it. I am on it now and I am telling you it has the most sides of all I'm on. More than tren, anavar, and winny. I take 20 in the morning but took 10 for the first week
Yeah, I’ve read all about it. Lol. How are you cycling it? I’ve read a few ways 2 weeks on 2 off, 2 days on 2off or a straight cycle for 4-6 weeks at increased doses

Welderman

Brother you haven't had much luck lately. Gyms closed, bunk clen. It'll get better. Your gyms are open again, right?

CaptainPlanet

That's fair. Nope gyms (a.k.a best-sanitized-facilities-around) are still closed here, oddly enough they left shopping malls open where random people show up to touch thing and possibly bring it back home with them.

Maniac1130

That's why I skipped the clen. At 47 it scares me.
I had such amazing results on clen when I was younger. It would be my go-to if it weren't for the fear factor.
You sweating like crazy bro? That stuff is the real deal. Hell, if Hulk is willing to try it, maybe I'll consider it. How do you feel, what sides are you experiencing? Biggest sides for me was shortness of breath easier and crazy sweating. Like, I would break a sweat sitting down reading...

HulkSmashShan

I had such amazing results on clen when I was younger. It would be my go-to if it weren't for the fear factor.

You sweating like crazy bro? That stuff is the real deal. Hell, if Hulk is willing to try it, maybe I'll consider it. How do you feel, what sides are you experiencing? Biggest sides for me was shortness of breath easier and crazy sweating. Like, I would break a sweat sitting down reading...
For me it is just the heart patters. I'm on day 3 and they have subsided completely. I just want to say that I respect every single substance that I put into my body. I'm not saying fear it but respect it!( This is coming from a guy who shot heroin and speed and cocaine into his veins over a ten year period). My point is these anabolics can come with great power. With great power comes great responsibility. It took me a long time to understand that. I just always use the rule of : ease into it. Always remember that you can always do more but you can't do any less once you have already put it in you! Hope you guys are having a great weekend. God bless

Maniac1130

For me it is just the heart patters. I'm on day 3 and they have subsided completely. I just want to say that I respect every single substance that I put into my body. I'm not saying fear it but respect it!( This is coming from a guy who shot heroin and speed and cocaine into his veins over a ten year period). My point is these anabolics can come with great power. With great power comes great responsibility. It took me a long time to understand that. I just always use the rule of : ease into it. Always remember that you can always do more but you can't do any less once you have already put it in you! Hope you guys are having a great weekend. God bless
Yup, same here man. I used all 3 of those substances as well. So I totally get your point.

I started clen as low as I could go which was 10mcg and worked my way up to 40mcg and that was the end of my Clen journey.

I hope you have a great, safe cycle on the stuff bro. May your abs look like soap bars!

God bless you brother!!

suppsforlife

I started clen as low as I could go which was 10mcg and worked my way up to 40mcg and that was the end of my Clen journey.
many people can't go over that dosage. also depends on how exactly you run it.
Make sure you get Beligas clen. If you read up on it you will find that it is wide spread accepted.
agreed here. many clients said that Beligas Clen is working great for them!

more about Clen: indeed start slowly and increase when you can tolerate the sides. Do not touch it if you have HBP or heart issues. Take it in the morning only and have supplements of taurine and potassium because Clen depletes them.

Maniac1130

many people can't go over that dosage. also depends on how exactly you run it.
I ran as follows: 10mcg week 1. 20mcg week 2. 30mcg week 3. and 40mcg week 4. However, I have learned from you knowledgeable cats that it's better to cycle on for 2 weeks and off for two weeks. Which is exactly what I will try if I decide to use again. BUT, since you mentioned that I might have high BP from the other post I made the other day, I decided to check it at my local wal mart. Sure enough, my BP was high (slightly). So, I may try to donate blood and will definitely keep monitoring it for the next few weeks to be sure this isnt going to be a permanent thing.

sides got out of hand?
More of a maturity issue. I was in college at the time and heavily into drinking alcohol and doing extascy. So I decided to end it at 4 weeks and sold the rest to a friend that wanted to lose weight for beer money lol.

However, even though it has brochiodiolater effects, I felt like it made my lungs worse and not better. Odd I know but it's true.

Welderman

I know one thing for sure if I would have had better knowledge when I started cycling I would have used clen and crazy cardio to get as skinny as possible before I began roids. I can only imagine how much easier it would be to begin already lean. Just my personal thought but could be wrong

Maniac1130

I know one thing for sure if I would have had better knowledge when I started cycling I would have used clen and crazy cardio to get as skinny as possible before I began roids. I can only imagine how much easier it would be to begin already lean. Just my personal thought but could be wrong
Honestly, the only thing stopping me right now from purchasing a bottle and doing exactly that is my new discovery of my high blood pressure. Never had this issue before so it must just be my current cycle but it's way better to be safe than sorry.