Tren Hex anyone?

HulkSmashShan

Anyone have any experience on Tren hex? If so how would you compare it to tren ace and tren e?
I have already researched it and understand the compound. Was just seeing if anyone has ran it and what you would rate it as to the other two tren esters.

Welderman

Works great. Inject 3 times a day with this and you will have big muscles

Attachments

• IMG_20210711_173201.jpg
    IMG_20210711_173201.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 9

HulkSmashShan

Sheeeesh lol. And here I was thinking my cattle 20 guage was big.
Does anyone else get their pins at Atwood's 🤣🤣🤣 I finally found a local pharm that gives me 25 guage inch 3mL. But no joke guys those first 6 weeks were brutal with the ole Atwood's cattle pins lmao. Then monstro says "hulk do that cut mix daily". I went and cried a small tear down my face. And then proceeded to shred my glutes 🤣

HulkSmashShan

Hulk, I checked your response on the other post. Did you find out everything you needed?
Yes sir. Thank you very much. I saw where you were saying you could do tren hex once a week if you wanted. And a huge confusion and all kinds of wonderful info on tren hex thanks to all of you. Thanks Supps. I'ma stick with tren ace I'm thinking of doing 100mg eod for 6 weeks then possibly adjusting the dose for 4 more weeks. Thoughts? This may sound crazy but the one thing I miss the most about Tren is my sleep. Ever since I quit the tren I'm back to being an insomniac.

HGH.to

I'ma stick with tren ace I'm thinking of doing 100mg eod for 6 weeks then possibly adjusting the dose for 4 more weeks. Thoughts?
why wouldn't you go for 50 mg ed? don't love pinning?
In the end, sounds fairly good.

This may sound crazy but the one thing I miss the most about Tren is my sleep. Ever since I quit the tren I'm back to being an insomniac.
really crazy - tren is actually known to cause insomnia, not treat it. lol

HulkSmashShan

why wouldn't you go for 50 mg ed? don't love pinning?
In the end, sounds fairly good.

really crazy - tren is actually known to cause insomnia, not treat it. lol
I know. I have almost night and day difference on the sides for tren. It's strange. I'ma do the 50 ed

otfjoey300

I’ll update on here when I’m running mine. I’ve run Tren ace many times. Best way for me to run it is ED ; really diminishes sides for me that way; and I found my sweet spot to be 75mg/day with tren ace. I’m gonna prob inject 3 mLs of parabolan a week, and adjust dose as needed. The interesting part about this tren is that it’s essentially human grade tren … I’m wondering if it’s meant to process easier through the body in this ester