Test and Tren GYNO??

brandonuk24

Hi there, need some help please.
I was taking 250mg Test E and 100mg Tren E every 4 days. I was only on cycle for a few weeks, maybe a month. I noticed a hard lump under my left nipple. The nipple hurts to touch and is puffy.
I was talking to people on other forums and many people advised to take 10mg Tamoxifen everyday ( for 5 days and it should be less painful/puffy ect? ) - i believe i took them for 5 or 6 days and no change in the nipple at all. Now people are saying to stop the Tamoxifen as they dont think its estrogen related and now think its Prolactin related due to the Tren? Im able to get my hands on some 'pfizer cabaser 1mg' - kabergolin.
I really dont want this to get worse so i haven't pinned anything in a week Might pin 250mg Test E only every 7 days, starting tonight?

So.. do you guys think this will help and if so, what dose should i be taking? Or at this point, is surgery the only option?

Thanks in advance.

ps - this is the first time trying Tren

HGH.to

Hello there. It would be very strange if is gyno from 200 mg of Tren a week. Prolactin is increased due to Tren and you've been recommended cabergoline to decrease prolactin levels (if is prolactin based gyno then Caber would help)
You said you haven't used anything - isn't the issue disappearing? What other symptoms do you have? do you hold water? bloating? low sex drive?
if you go for caber - do not use more than 1 mg weekly (0.5 mg Mon 0.5 mg Thu, for example).
Is very unlikely surgery is the only option now. Describe your other symptoms

Welderman

Was thinking the same thing, that's a small dosage to have prolactin issues. Have you ever had symptoms from previous cycles. You didn't by any chance recently do a deca cycle or something that may have already had your levels elevated?

brandonuk24

Hello there. It would be very strange if is gyno from 200 mg of Tren a week. Prolactin is increased due to Tren and you've been recommended cabergoline to decrease prolactin levels (if is prolactin based gyno then Caber would help)
You said you haven't used anything - isn't the issue disappearing? What other symptoms do you have? do you hold water? bloating? low sex drive?
if you go for caber - do not use more than 1 mg weekly (0.5 mg Mon 0.5 mg Thu, for example).
Is very unlikely surgery is the only option now. Describe your other symptoms
Thanks for the reply.

I dont have any other symptoms, non that youve described. Sex drive is normal ect.
No havent pinned in like 8 days now i think.
Just for some context - this is my first cycle back in a few years.. ( accident leading to shoulder injury stopped me training ) Before i stopped training i was on a cycle test/deca and now you mention it, the same nipple hurt when i banged it on something. There defo wasnt a lump ect back then. At the time i didnt think anything of it but that was like 3-4 years ago.

HGH.to

Is it possible ive had the early signs of gyno all this time and the test has just made it worse now or?
there is a chance. It depends on how your levels used to be prior to start a cycle.
Before i stopped training i was on a cycle test/deca and now you mention it, the same nipple hurt when i banged it on something. There defo wasnt a lump ect back then. At the time i didnt think anything of it but that was like 3-4 years ago.
so you're trying to say that running a test/deca you had a similar lump?
if you run anti estrogens and they don't help with it. Then indeed maybe caber would help.
also, have you switched Nolva to something else? like Arimidex?

brandonuk24

there is a chance. It depends on how your levels used to be prior to start a cycle.

so you're trying to say that running a test/deca you had a similar lump?
if you run anti estrogens and they don't help with it. Then indeed maybe caber would help.
also, have you switched Nolva to something else? like Arimidex?
no when i was using test/deca like 3years ago, there wasn't a lump but it was sensitive when i banged it against something.

no i haven't tried arimidex yet as i was advised to use tamoxifen. Shall i try that before caber or aswell as?

HGH.to

strange situation.
maybe is worth asking a doctor what's that??
If you don't get any other estrogen related issues, I'm not sure how worthy is to add arimidex

brandonuk24

strange situation.
maybe is worth asking a doctor what's that??
If you don't get any other estrogen related issues, I'm not sure how worthy is to add arimidex
im from the UK and my doctor has already said they offer no support because im taking steroids and its a lifestyle choice lol.
a private blood test is £200 and i cant afford to pay that right now.
im at a loss and dont know what to do for the best. if i only pin 250mg test per week is the gyno gonna get worse/bigger? idfk :/

suppsforlife

im at a loss and dont know what to do for the best. if i only pin 250mg test per week is the gyno gonna get worse/bigger? idfk :/
of course not. the higher the dosage the higher chances of gyno. But this dosage is not super effective at growing muscles and gaining strength though...

HulkSmashShan

no when i was using test/deca like 3years ago, there wasn't a lump but it was sensitive when i banged it against something.

no i haven't tried arimidex yet as i was advised to use tamoxifen. Shall i try that before caber or aswell as?
On tren my nipples stay rock hard and are sensitive. I don't have any gyno though. It is a known symptom of tren to cause sensitivity in that area. I would def try arimidex as it helped my symptoms about 75 percent v

rvlfit1

No you're right we really ain't.
hey hulk! do you take AI's according to bloods or do you just start popping arimidex before the symptoms even start? i've come across some research that talks about crashing your estrogen can be just as bad...and do you happen to know of any bloods that can be ordered selectively? like if i just wanna check estrogen levels for instance....her the sweet spot is anywhere between 20-30 pg.

HulkSmashShan

hey hulk! do you take AI's according to bloods or do you just start popping arimidex before the symptoms even start? i've come across some research that talks about crashing your estrogen can be just as bad...and do you happen to know of any bloods that can be ordered selectively? like if i just wanna check estrogen levels for instance....her the sweet spot is anywhere between 20-30 pg.
Hey man, yea as with everything else it is a science. I started taking the AI when I noticed a bit of puffiness in the chest. I didn't have lumps at that point but did notice what I considered to be an onset of some things to come that I for sure didn't want to happen. Every single one of us is different when it comes to these substances. I feel like this is exponentially multiplied when you take into account history of substance abuse such as mine. A good example is that I can take a handful of Clenbuterol and it isn't going to be the same for me as someone else. This more than likely is from me running that receptor into the ground with amphetamines in my past. Opiod abuse contributed heavily to my complete death of my natural T levels. I do educate myself to the best of my ability and then from there I experiment very cautiously to find out what is right for me. I also have Hep C so as far as orals that is out the window at least until I have completed treatment for it and test negative. Even then I don't feel like orals are going to be for me. All of that said man my doctor was able to order a blood workup on me based on an erectile disfunction test. I of course do not suffer from this but it was the only way that the Doc could get the insurance to pay up for the test so that was the test that I got. It showed my test my estrogen my platelets and white blood cell count along with a couple of other stuff. Hope this helps and sorry for the rant. I am still taking .5 mg of arimidex daily and my chest has flattened out so damn much over the last 10 days that it is evident not only to me but even to others. I was experiencing some osteoparosis symptoms at first but those have one hundred percent subsided so not really one hundred percent sure if that was truly the cause or not. take care man. keep it pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!