Advice

CourtJes

Brand new to this world. I’ve been ready and for a starter, I’ve noticed Test is best.
Question come into play, what test? What else?
Sorry I’m full of questions no idea where to start! Thank you in advance. I will continue to read through the forum to try and find my own answers!

I’m 6’3 190ish and I’m just trying to gain muscle. I’m tired of being embarrassed of my image. Any advice would be great. Thank you again

suppsforlife

Tests are different but generally is recommended Test Enanthate. That's because it doesn't require too frequent injecitons and in the same time, is not taking that long as other test versions to kick in.
about anything else - have anti estrogens handy in case you develop estrogen based issues. Arimidex or Aromasin most commonly.
PCT too - important after the end of cycle in case you don't plan to remain on testosterone for the rest of your life. Nolvadex and Clomid commonly.
so you need - Test Enanthate; Arimidex; Nolvadex and Clomid and you're good to start your first cycle

CourtJes

Tests are different but generally is recommended Test Enanthate. That's because it doesn't require too frequent injecitons and in the same time, is not taking that long as other test versions to kick in.
about anything else - have anti estrogens handy in case you develop estrogen based issues. Arimidex or Aromasin most commonly.
PCT too - important after the end of cycle in case you don't plan to remain on testosterone for the rest of your life. Nolvadex and Clomid commonly.
so you need - Test Enanthate; Arimidex; Nolvadex and Clomid and you're good to start your first cycle
Perfect I will look into all of that. Now what about dosage and when to start and pin and all that good stuff. I will continue to look around the forum to find info. I don’t want anyone to think I expect to be hand fed information but I would appreciate any info on dosage and how to start the cycle, how much of certain things I need to buy, all the basics to get. Complete new to all of this. Thank you for everything so far man!

I don’t want my hand held but at the same time if I could get my hand held through the first cycle to grow and learn would be awesome

Last edited:

suppsforlife

I will check it out, should I have a solid foundation of working out before thinking about test e? Or could I use it to jump start the progress? Silly question I know. Sorry and thank you again
many people start with Test their progress, but that's not the best idea. I would recommend everyone to have at least 3-6 months of working out and properly dieting under their belt before jumping into steroids. But since most people need FASTER and MORE results - they jumpstart with steroids.

CourtJes

many people start with Test their progress, but that's not the best idea. I would recommend everyone to have at least 3-6 months of working out and properly dieting under their belt before jumping into steroids. But since most people need FASTER and MORE results - they jumpstart with steroids.
That’s what I want to do, I want to jumpstart everything. I did work out years ago, but haven’t in years so I’d like to like you said jumpstart the progress

HGH.to

Your impatience is understandable, but since you haven't yet started the cycle - go and workout regularly. Without working out - using Test is useless to grow muscles. have at least a month of working out and then add Test.

CourtJes

Your impatience is understandable, but since you haven't yet started the cycle - go and workout regularly. Without working out - using Test is useless to grow muscles. have at least a month of working out and then add Test.
That’s what I’m most likely going to do, I guess it would be pointless to add test right away without a baseline

HGH.to

as long as you're sure you're going to go to your first cycle. you can have everything handy. then start when you're ready.

suppsforlife

That’s what I’m most likely going to do, I guess it would be pointless to add test right away without a baseline
there's no point in using anything for growing muscles as long as you're not doing anything to grow muscles. of course.
Thank you for reaching out and responding. I’ll probably still buy everything for when I’m ready, or would it make sense to wait until im ready and then buy everything
you can buy whenever you want. just make sure you're ready for a cycle

Mandingo2021

Hi all my journey started a year ago I had a BMI of 33%im now down to 18%i stated today of 5mg of dbol daily and plan on double next week and so on for the next 4to 5weeks I'm worried about liver problems hence why I started so low .
Any advice appreciate I'm 6,1and 90kg if I can hit 93/4kg after 4weeks I'll be delighted
My concerns are did I start too small or is there any advice on offer ,it would be much appreciated .I wanted to start small as have anger issues at times too .am I thinking right is there a right way or is it what you comfortable with
Thank you

suppsforlife

if you go from 5 mg to 10 mg a day and increase calories intake - you would be able to reach your goals.
liver protection during dbol administration is indeed important. but do you use any test with it?

IronDaddy

Hi all my journey started a year ago I had a BMI of 33%im now down to 18%i stated today of 5mg of dbol daily and plan on double next week and so on for the next 4to 5weeks I'm worried about liver problems hence why I started so low .
hope you weren't running dbol for a year?

Mandingo2021

hope you weren't running dbol for a year?
No today iorn daddy was my first 5mg .I'm worried about my liver hence starting so low .I'm a total noob to roids .
Really I'm shooting in the dark and don't know what I'm doing only increasing my dose over the next 4weeks .that's why I'm starting so low ..only thing I do know was to get my BMI lower and increase my dbol each week . after that I'm totally ignorant .I'm reading alot .and have learned in a couple of hours here what took months on Google .thanks Iorn daddy any advice in your own time much appreciated

Mandingo2021

if you go from 5 mg to 10 mg a day and increase calories intake - you would be able to reach your goals.
liver protection during dbol administration is indeed important. but do you use any test with it?
No im new and have not sorted a proper supply will I need post cycle clen

IronDaddy

If you never used roids and want to start safely - better go for Testosterone instead.
and you do need PCT plan after cycle if you don't plan to remain on steroids forever.
or you plan taking Clenbuterol (Clen)?