Men.... this is you (See Pic)

PedritoHID

If you go to the gym you're considered a toxic male, be a weak estrogen-filled pussyboy. Look who are comparing us to... When is the clown show will be over?

Attachments

• 1648063933933.png
    1648063933933.png
    973 KB · Views: 14

HGH.to

so hold on a little bit
going to gym is an obsession. I agree. But why is it bad? I mean out of ALL other obsessions (drinking, killing, smoking, drugs etc.) isn't it the only one that's actually increasing the quality of your life?

PedritoHID

so hold on a little bit
going to gym is an obsession. I agree. But why is it bad? I mean out of ALL other obsessions (drinking, killing, smoking, drugs etc.) isn't it the only one that's actually increasing the quality of your life?
Not according to the mass media. The good, healthy and non toxic way is to stay at home, eating fast food, getting fat while getting money from daddy government

seymour

LMFAO, yeah I can't stand this shit.

Pedrito, Cap's random ass video yesterday was on point with the tweet you posted 🤣

It has gotten progressively worse and most likely will continue to do so.

I got out of the military 6 years ago and was combat arms while serving. Not a POG MOS so it's a different culture than other MOS in military.

When I would talk to Grandpa about how it was when he was in the military it was mind blowing. The military and even combat arms was straight up pussy compared to my Grandpa's time.

I have friends still serving and good God in the past 6 years it's gotten SO MUCH worse. They have sensitivity training and stupid bullshit PowerPoint classes that go over shit like that. The shit is legit scary because at this point the military as a whole and worst of all combat arms divisions will be a bunch of fucking pussies who need an emotional rest break in the middle of a firefight. Yeah....we are fucked lmfao

suppsforlife

I remember my wife showed me some kind of a make-up pussy artist with millions of followers on Instagram. he's (if i can call him a "him") like the pussiest pussy I've ever seen. so, gentlemen, it seems that's what we're doing something wrong. or not?

Twizted

I hate the direction we are heading as a society. We are getting weaker and weaker, and people view it as us getting stronger and more diverse. It is getting to the point where any masculinity whatsoever is considered toxic, our ancestors would be ashamed at what we are becoming.

Yes because far right white supremacists are the only people who enjoy fitness. The media these days is fucking pathetic. They will do or say anything to get views.
LOL suprisingly, i actually had some local, far right, white supremist ask me to train his people in the gym.

CaptainPlanet

Not to offend anyone, but how do you then explain all the queers at the gym staring at my junk? seriously wtf, stop staring at my private business when I am in the sauna. Despite wearing boxer briefs, I still get leered at by the queer dudes.

PedritoHID

Not to offend anyone, but how do you then explain all the queers at the gym staring at my junk? seriously wtf, stop staring at my private business when I am in the sauna. Despite wearing boxer briefs, I still get leered at by the queer dudes.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I see you have few admires Cap

PedritoHID

I hate the direction we are heading as a society. We are getting weaker and weaker, and people view it as us getting stronger and more diverse. It is getting to the point where any masculinity whatsoever is considered toxic, our ancestors would be ashamed at what we are becoming.
Yeah man society has gotten so stupidly bad, and there is no sight in stopping in the future, and if you say something, they cancel you, get you fired, get your life destroyed. Pic related

Attachments

• FOOdLWtVcAAi8Us.jpg
    FOOdLWtVcAAi8Us.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3

bobby ricky

I feel testosterone levels are on the wane. Look at most of the younger guy’s at the gym or on the beach or in the stores. They are small weak and won’t look you in the eyes even if you talk to them. Is it something they are feeding us or is it in our drinks that we consume? They don’t want lots of jacked alpha dudes running around thinking like men think. Smoke your weed consume this processed shit food and be hypnotized by your phone so we can pull the wool over your eyes 😂

EMachine

LMFAO, yeah I can't stand this shit.

Pedrito, Cap's random ass video yesterday was on point with the tweet you posted 🤣

It has gotten progressively worse and most likely will continue to do so.

I got out of the military 6 years ago and was combat arms while serving. Not a POG MOS so it's a different culture than other MOS in military.

When I would talk to Grandpa about how it was when he was in the military it was mind blowing. The military and even combat arms was straight up pussy compared to my Grandpa's time.

I have friends still serving and good God in the past 6 years it's gotten SO MUCH worse. They have sensitivity training and stupid bullshit PowerPoint classes that go over shit like that. The shit is legit scary because at this point the military as a whole and worst of all combat arms divisions will be a bunch of fucking pussies who need an emotional rest break in the middle of a firefight. Yeah....we are fucked lmfao
LOL!!! What about then they were contemplating adding trangenders to the ranks? Imagine fighting along side one of those? LOL!!! You're right Seymour, we are getting soft! There are no emotional rest breaks during a firefight...can you imagine? Raising the white flag, and telling the enemy to stop shooting because one of our soldiers was having an emotional moment and needed a counseling session with the psychologist?

PedritoHID

I feel testosterone levels are on the wane. Look at most of the younger guy’s at the gym or on the beach or in the stores. They are small weak and won’t look you in the eyes even if you talk to them. Is it something they are feeding us or is it in our drinks that we consume? They don’t want lots of jacked alpha dudes running around thinking like men think. Smoke your weed consume this processed shit food and be hypnotized by your phone so we can pull the wool over your eyes 😂
Pops is 72 years old, and his total T was 350, I'm 32 and 4 months ago when I was diagnosed with low T, my total was 337. My dad who is 40 years older than me had more T. I know total T is not the whole story but damn, that's crazy.

suppsforlife

that's why testosterone is illegal. you might get raped in a sauna due to too high T levels :D

seymour

Pops is 72 years old, and his total T was 350, I'm 32 and 4 months ago when I was diagnosed with low T, my total was 337. My dad who is 40 years older than me had more T. I know total T is not the whole story but damn, that's crazy.
Pedrito my man I'm not surprised.

Bit of a rant incoming...🤣

I've been beyond convinced of this for quite some time. Nobody will ever change my mind. Some of my friends call me a crazy conspiracy guy when it comes to this shit.

I'm absolutely convinced that the financial elite and big pharma and big corporations want us sick. They want us weak. They also want men who are no longer alpha and full of testosterone like our ancestors so that we remain docile and in line with their bullshit.

You look at our elders and even as recently as my Grandpa's generation...they were men. The military in WW2 era was absolutely boss. Kicking ass and taking fucking names.

Back then fast food wasn't a commonplace in society. It wasn't frequently consumed. McDonald's wasn't what it was today. None of those garbage food joints were. People didn't drink pop the way they do now. Yeah, they had fucking coca cola in bottles but it wasn't regularly consumed.

Big Pharma wasn't what it was today. You see a advertisement for a medication and it takes 15 seconds to describe it and what it's for. It takes 60 seconds to cover all the fucking side effects.

The food pyramid....don't get me started. That shit is fucked with the amount of grains and bullshit. It's not a good picture of what is healthy and necessary for the body.

They want us eating shit. They want it to weaken us. They want us to be girly men. They want us to take mouthfuls of their Big Pharma cash cow drugs.

All in the name of power, control, and the almighty cash money....

ProS

Pedrito my man I'm not surprised.

Bit of a rant incoming...🤣

I've been beyond convinced of this for quite some time. Nobody will ever change my mind. Some of my friends call me a crazy conspiracy guy when it comes to this shit.

I'm absolutely convinced that the financial elite and big pharma and big corporations want us sick. They want us weak. They also want men who are no longer alpha and full of testosterone like our ancestors so that we remain docile and in line with their bullshit.

You look at our elders and even as recently as my Grandpa's generation...they were men. The military in WW2 era was absolutely boss. Kicking ass and taking fucking names.

Back then fast food wasn't a commonplace in society. It wasn't frequently consumed. McDonald's wasn't what it was today. None of those garbage food joints were. People didn't drink pop the way they do now. Yeah, they had fucking coca cola in bottles but it wasn't regularly consumed.

Big Pharma wasn't what it was today. You see a advertisement for a medication and it takes 15 seconds to describe it and what it's for. It takes 60 seconds to cover all the fucking side effects.

The food pyramid....don't get me started. That shit is fucked with the amount of grains and bullshit. It's not a good picture of what is healthy and necessary for the body.

They want us eating shit. They want it to weaken us. They want us to be girly men. They want us to take mouthfuls of their Big Pharma cash cow drugs.

All in the name of power, control, and the almighty cash money....
Maybe a rant but a well put one 👍