Help needed please

Alexh1985

Hey I'm relatively new to steroids however I'm wanting to start a cycle to burn fat and build some muscle

I'm 5,11 14stone and 38 years old

I have purchased

Clenbuterol 40mcg oral
Anavar 10mg oral

Testosterone-E 300 injectable

Iv used testosterone previously injectable as I'm testo deficient

I'm just a little confused about the orals

My diet is all sorted and I'm training 4x per week

Any advice would be really appreciated

Thanks in advance

suppsforlife

Hello
Iv used testosterone previously injectable as I'm testo deficient
are you on TRT?
what for how long you've been using testosterone?
I wouldn't use both Clen and Anavar right now because if you get side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them. go for one at a time. and that would be Anavar. It can be 300mg/week of testosterone for 12 weeks + the last 6 weeks (to get extra boost) 30-40 mg/day of anavar

Alexh1985

Hello

are you on TRT?
what for how long you've been using testosterone?
I wouldn't use both Clen and Anavar right now because if you get side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them. go for one at a time. and that would be Anavar. It can be 300mg/week of testosterone for 12 weeks + the last 6 weeks (to get extra boost) 30-40 mg/day of anavar
Hey thanks for your reply i really appreciate it. I was on prescribed TRT which was the testosterone gel but I stopped using it a while ago and have just been having the test injection 1x weekly 300mg

At the moment I'm wanting to strip fat and guess tone and build muscle

Would you recommend the clen with the test for this or the anavar with test?

Thanks

liljohn

hey I would do anavar with test better over all and I would split test to 150 2 times a week keeps your test more level that way not just up and down like once a week

HGH.to

agree with john.
better do anavar because it's easier to understand.
clenbuterol is awesome to strip off fat, but you need to learn more about it.