New To Site Need Help

jbird113

I want to cut weight. What is recommended?
Also I worry I’m gonna get fake stuff. I’ve tried peptides with no results. Is anything good anymore? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I broke my back and put on 20lbs. I want to lose it as fast as possible.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

MusculeX

Hello buddy,
First of all you shouldn't post your private information in open forum.
The most important part to cut weight its your diet, what is your weight? how much kcal you eat ? how many carbs? what kind of food?
I would say 90% diet and 10 some staff you could choose. Also have you been on your cycle before?

jbird113

Hello buddy,
First of all you shouldn't post your private information in open forum.
The most important part to cut weight its your diet, what is your weight? how much kcal you eat ? how many carbs? what kind of food?
I would say 90% diet and 10 some staff you could choose. Also have you been on your cycle before?
I appreciate the information. What do you think the best diet is for cutting weight?

HGH.to

the diet when you eat in caloric deficit (about 10-20-30% under maintenance) without junk food and calculate your macros

jbird113

the diet when you eat in caloric deficit (about 10-20-30% under maintenance) without junk food and calculate your macros
I left my personal info in case someone could answer about a legit site for product.

I was in an accident and gained weight. I’m extremely self conscious. So now I just isolate.
I’m 5’10” and 185 lbs.
I’ve researched diets but don’t how to shop for them or make out just for 1 person.

HGH.to

What do you mean shop for diets??
about shops for gear - check names and avatars closely and you're going to find what you need. I just can't directly point out to a gear shop because it's against this forum rules.

Pedrito0906

I want to cut weight. What is recommended?
Also I worry I’m gonna get fake stuff. I’ve tried peptides with no results. Is anything good anymore? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I broke my back and put on 20lbs. I want to lose it as fast as possible.
Thank you

jjwv113@gmail
Gear is not magic to lose weight, you still need to eet right, sleep and train. If you're over 27 and have had a good discipline in the gym previously you can do a 16 weeks cycle of Test C/E, 300mg/w.

Keep in mind you'll need a post cycle therapy (PCT) because it will stop your normal production. Test will give you strength, focus and will help when you're in a caloric deficit trying to lose weight.

jbird113

What do you mean shop for diets??
about shops for gear - check names and avatars closely and you're going to find what you need. I just can't directly point out to a gear shop because it's against this forum rules.
I left my email just in case I couldn’t get back into my post. I’m still looking but have not found my gear yet. I’ll keep trying. Thanks for your help.