2nd cycle.

Prol4ps3

I’m 36, 70kg, 5 foot 2 lol.

So I started my cycle and got about 4 weeks in before I had to go into hospital for a few weeks for something completely unrelated to the test. I was on test cyp from maxtreme pharma and I’m out again. Tbh I never noticed anything from the cyp. No physical improvement despite being on for 4 weeks so I’ve went and bought 6000 pharmaqo test e.

I was thinking about restarting my cycle again and doing 400 test e a week for 14 weeks. I was planning on adding 20 dbol for the first 4 weeks as well as adding 50 anavar for the last 6 weeks.

I was wondering your thoughts on this. Should I restart the cycle right now. Or should I give myself some weeks to recover. I should also add, despite being on test my lab results from hospital never showed any changes from normal when It came to my hormones over the 2 weeks I was in so I’m almost certain my previous test from maxtreme was junk.

I was also wondering what the recommended test per kg was. I am short and lean naturally so while I don’t quite match you guys for weight. I have been lifting and exercising for a few years and never push above 70 kg. I sit at about 54 naturally before any weights gains. Currently I’m looking at 5.7 mg test/kg weight.

Cheers for the advice and the ribbing you’ll no doubt give me being a wee guy using peds. This is me btw

3C8ACB1A-987D-4579-9F3C-941AF3D514C7.jpeg

HGH.to

Hello there. Welcome, pretty sure you're going to love it here. BTW, You look great! with the addition of steroids, you'll grow! be sure about that. no need to mention you just got to keep your diet and training on point.
If you suspect your first cycle was with bunk testosterone, you should be restarting again but make sure you get real testosterone. Testosterone alone is going to help you achieve amazing results, no need to add any orals that will tax your liver and cholesterol. Testosterone alone will greatly help beginners!

bobby ricky

Great advice from HGH, you look great my brother. Eat as much clean food as you possibly can and train till failure all the time. If you get a little chubby that’s fine. Make those drugs work because they are not magic muscle building drugs. You have to do more work than when you were natty. Make your body say what the fuck is this guy doing. Make it build muscle. It has to build muscle to keep up with your training 😂.
Good luck and give us pictures when cycle is over.

Gainz.

Great advice from HGH, you look great my brother. Eat as much clean food as you possibly can and train till failure all the time. If you get a little chubby that’s fine. Make those drugs work because they are not magic muscle building drugs. You have to do more work than when you were natty. Make your body say what the fuck is this guy doing. Make it build muscle. It has to build muscle to keep up with your training 😂.
Good luck and give us pictures when cycle is over.

This is the best advice you're going to get!
Also welcome brother!
We don't really.... rag on new people here. And we damn sure don't give people a hard time for wanting to better themselves. Definitely not that type of forum. (I will fight to make it stay that way)
But you look good man, better than 90% of Walmart shoppers 🤣.

As far as your cycle, I would start as soon as possible. You obviously received junk.
As far as what to take, test per kg or lb isn't really a thing we worry about. 300mg of test would affect someone who is 100lb or 300lb.
So I recommend doing 300mg of test (e or c, just pick one they are virtually identical) per week. Split the dose into 2 injections. So 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.
You can run that cycle for 10-16 weeks. Personally I'd go for the upper end.
It takes 2 weeks to kick in, 3 weeks to really feel it, and 4 weeks to see the results. So if you choose a 10 week cycle... you'd only have 6 weeks left...🤔... right? That kinda sucks. So get 2 vials of 300mg test so you can go for 14,15, 16 weeks.
You will also need Arimidex for any high est sides you might get. That's only taken as needed. Like lots of acne, increased water retention and all that.
Also you will need some Nolvadex for your pct.
Your pct starts 4 weeks after your last injection (auto fill on my phone is killing it right now 🤣😂)
For the first 2 weeks you take 40mg every day, then for the last 2 weeks you take 20mg per day.
Boom, that's your first completed cycle. Then you can wait 10 weeks and do another.
But until you get a real first cycle under your belt leave the orals alone. Wait and see how your body responds to test alone.

Hopefully this helps brother, if you have any questions or aren't absolutely sure about something please let us know! This is a very big life decision and should be treated as such!!!

Oh, and awesome fucking name...🤣😂. While not my thing... I'm not one to kink shame 🤣😂

Prol4ps3

Thanks for the advice man. I’ve got plenty Amdex in and have both clomid and nolva for pct. I was thinking about buying the pct mix tablets with prov in them but I’m not too sure whether they’re worth it tbh. I might just go for 300 then. I have enough test e to do me for 20 weeks at 300. I’ll look at 16 though. Still need to grab some hcg but if I’m honest I’m not too bothered about having kids so maybe I’ll skip it haha.

Gainz.

Thanks for the advice man. I’ve got plenty Amdex in and have both clomid and nolva for pct. I was thinking about buying the pct mix tablets with prov in them but I’m not too sure whether they’re worth it tbh. I might just go for 300 then. I have enough test e to do me for 20 weeks at 300. I’ll look at 16 though. Still need to grab some hcg but if I’m honest I’m not too bothered about having kids so maybe I’ll skip it haha.

The mix tabs are for a way harsher pct than just 300mg of test. And yes don't go longer than 16w.
As far as having kids again (fuck that shit) but that's what the Nolvadex and clomid are for.
4 weeks after your last pin take 2 Nolvadex pills and 2 clomid pills every single day for 2 weeks. Then take 1 of each every day for the last 2 weeks.
And again Arimidex is only taken as needed. Some people don't even need it

Aussie

Did you buy the pharmaqo from their website?
If you did then it’s a good quality bran. They have a Facebook group with a lot of reviews on it
Post your blood tests so we can see what you are working with.

Prol4ps3

The pharmaqo was from a uk steroid shop. But I don’t think im allowed to link to it. It’s verifiable as legit via this scratch off code as coming directly from pharmaqo.

Prol4ps3

Would it be worth running masteron on this cycle to avoid any estrogen side effects btw. I was considering it but not too sure.

Gainz.

Would it be worth running masteron on this cycle to avoid any estrogen side effects btw. I was considering it but not too sure.

This is your first cycle, you should really run test and test only. But you are correct, running mast can keep those high est sides at bay. But you may not get any to begin with

Prol4ps3

This is your first cycle, you should really run test and test only. But you are correct, running mast can keep those high est sides at bay. But you may not get any to begin with
I can definitely source it. Or at least I can source something sold as mast by pharmaqo.

I’ll probs skip it tbh.

Gainz.

I can definitely source it. Or at least I can source something sold as mast by pharmaqo.

I’ll probs skip it tbh.

Trust me I'm a big fan of mast. But since this is your first cycle... please only do test. Save the mast for your next cycle