Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

Do you tell everyone you take tren ?

No... no body but my girl knows I'm on gear. Its not that I care if anyone knows... I just don't want to hear their opinions on how bad gear is... or how I'm cheating because I'm not natural.
I don't do well with people giving me advice on something they know absolutely nothing about.
But my plan is to be big enough where there's no doubt 🤣😂

Imgame

No... no body but my girl knows I'm on gear. Its not that I care if anyone knows... I just don't want to hear their opinions on how bad gear is... or how I'm cheating because I'm not natural.
I don't do well with people giving me advice on something they know absolutely nothing about.
But my plan is to be big enough where there's no doubt 🤣😂
I got big enough that people could notice but I wasn’t working and my clothes I wear make it look different. Then when I was working and on gear I was wearing the biggest shirts just to fit my shoulders. This made it look like I was fat as I always tuck my shirt in. One day I took my shirt off at work to show a guy my shoulder and how it looked flexed when I was not flexing. Then flexed to show him what it looked like.
Next minute he was telling someone I wasn’t fat and to be careful I don’t kick his heads in.

I just laughed.

Gainz.

I got big enough that people could notice but I wasn’t working and my clothes I wear make it look different. Then when I was working and on gear I was wearing the biggest shirts just to fit my shoulders. This made it look like I was fat as I always tuck my shirt in. One day I took my shirt off at work to show a guy my shoulder and how it looked flexed when I was not flexing. Then flexed to show him what it looked like.
Next minute he was telling someone I wasn’t fat and to be careful I don’t kick his heads in.

I just laughed.

When I started my new job everyone just assumed I worked out a little... my arms are decently big but very defined and very vascular.
It wasn't until the very end of a 106° day I took my shirt off to put on a dry one.
Well 6 of the 8 people I work with seen it.... from then on people hinted about me being on gear, or started calling me "big guy" "pretty boy" ... all those types of names 🤣😂
I'm by far... by a huge margin the most in shape person at my job. It's a small crew, I work with 3 very skinny soccer player college kids, 2 guys in their late 60s early 70s, my 5'5 boss who's pudgy, a older guy in his 50s I'm convinced has low T and he's a diabetic and finally a guy my age... but average overweight type of person.
So I'm always getting some kind of shit for looking this way. But it's all good, I actually like the guys I work with... except for one of the 70 year old dudes... hes a fucking odd duck and chews with his mouth open... I can't stand that shit. And the college kids are always trying to arm wrestle me or seeing if I can pick something up or other random shit.

Imgame

When I started my new job everyone just assumed I worked out a little... my arms are decently big but very defined and very vascular.
It wasn't until the very end of a 106° day I took my shirt off to put on a dry one.
Well 6 of the 8 people I work with seen it.... from then on people hinted about me being on gear, or started calling me "big guy" "pretty boy" ... all those types of names 🤣😂
I'm by far... by a huge margin the most in shape person at my job. It's a small crew, I work with 3 very skinny soccer player college kids, 2 guys in their late 60s early 70s, my 5'5 boss who's pudgy, a older guy in his 50s I'm convinced has low T and he's a diabetic and finally a guy my age... but average overweight type of person.
So I'm always getting some kind of shit for looking this way. But it's all good, I actually like the guys I work with... except for one of the 70 year old dudes... hes a fucking odd duck and chews with his mouth open... I can't stand that shit. And the college kids are always trying to arm wrestle me or seeing if I can pick something up or other random shit.
I got told the first week at my new job to stop lifting 3.6metre by 1meter bench tops on my own. It’s a two man job and because I’m such a small person others had seen me do it and tried to do it themself. These are $1000 bench tops. The boss said people are going to start damaging things because they try keeping up with the small 50year old.

Gainz.

I got told the first week at my new job to stop lifting 3.6metre by 1meter bench tops on my own. It’s a two man job and because I’m such a small person others had seen me do it and tried to do it themself. These are $1000 bench tops. The boss said people are going to start damaging things because they try keeping up with the small 50year old.

Hahaha! I can definitely relate brother.
When I started my boss had a very strict rule... "anything over 50lbs is a 2 man lift"
I got yelled at soooooo many times because I refuse to ask for help to move something so light.
Eventually I just told him, listen if I think something is too heavy... I'll ask for help. But I pick up heavy shit for fun. I'm not gonna go running for help every time something needs to be moved... my pride alone won't let me ask for help to move something as light as 50lbs 🤣😂.
Unfortunately... now every time something heavy needs to be moved... I'm volunteered for the job.
But whatever... I just take it as a compliment

Gainz.

Latest physique check, same poses as usual. my traps are noticeably bigger, my arms are seemingly growing just by looking at the weights. I've hyper focused on my lower pecs and feel like they are finally starting to get that width.
Over I'm very happy with this cycle... even though I haven't packed on the pounds... I'm very happy with how I look.
Unfortunately I only have like 2 weeks left on this blast.

Attachments

• received_560269105860133.jpeg
    received_560269105860133.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Ok, here's a side by side of when I started this blast till now.
I guess I gained more than I thought, you can definitely see how much wider I am.
You can finally see my lats from the front, and everything else just looks bigger and fuller. I desperately try not to weigh myself, but I do take lots of pictures and measurements. I've put 3/4" on each bicep and a half inch on my forearms, my calves have absolutely exploded and are a full 1.5" bigger and a full inch on my thighs.
But the biggest victory is my traps... I know they are still small...but they are finally fucking growing!
Almost 2 years of lifting and they didn't move... at all! Finally... fucking finally I'm seeing results 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
That alone was worth the cost of this blast 🤣😂.

Hopefully... I don't have to tell you which pictures are which... I just realized I'm wearing the exact same pants...
P.s... if you can't tell... keep it to yourself... I don't think my pride could handle the hit right now 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• received_451823210418158.jpeg
    received_451823210418158.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

That’s the tren side. You get to the point you can cry like a bitch 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha... I have noticed some times I get a little more emotional than I normally would... but I never cry. I haven't cried since... before kindergarten.
I'm not trying to be manly and saying "men shouldn't cry" I mean... they shouldn't cry all the fucking time.... and damn Sure shouldn't cry online like so many "men" I see today.
Its perfectly normal to cry... but something is broken inside me.
My girl has even noticed it and thinks something is wrong with me.
My grandmother died 2 years... I was very close to her, and she died suddenly from an infection. My girl waited and waited for me to cry.. but nope.
I was secretly hoping that gear would give me enough estrogen to develop some healthy emotions... but not yet.

The really weird thing is maybe twice a year I have a dream where I'm crying... but it always feels so foreign and forced.

unclem

when you do cry bandit its going to be such a relief but i dont cry either. just my worthless 2 cents.

Gainz.

when you do cry bandit its going to be such a relief but i dont cry either. just my worthless 2 cents.

I'm waiting brother... like I said I accept crying is a perfectly normal healthy thing. But its been... over 30 years.
Something is broken inside of me.
My dad couldn't believe I didn't cry when my kids were born... apparently that's something people do?

Parameddog

I'm waiting brother... like I said I accept crying is a perfectly normal healthy thing. But its been... over 30 years.
Something is broken inside of me.
My dad couldn't believe I didn't cry when my kids were born... apparently that's something people do?
I cannot recall the last time I cried or when I felt the need to - not with my kids being born, not with my parents or brothers death, not when my battle buddy got torn to shreds. I just do not cry. It may have some thing to do with my autism but crying - yes, it is natural, but some people don't - it does not mean we are wrong, bad or wired up wrong. It just is different. End of (a super-power).

Gainz.

Now then, listen here Pretty Boy - what a new nick-name you just got yerself :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha, I accept this. I definitely dress like a pretty boy... and I have excellent bone structure 😂🤣
I cannot recall the last time I cried or when I felt the need to - not with my kids being born, not with my parents or brothers death, not when my battle buddy got torn to shreds. I just do not cry. It may have some thing to do with my autism but crying - yes, it is natural, but some people don't - it does not mean we are wrong, bad or wired up wrong. It just is different. End of (a super-power).

I've always had sociopathic tendencies. I definitely tick many of the sociopath boxes. But they still have emotions... just stunted and usually only towards themselves.
I always figured that was a reason... but I really don't know. I usually don't think about it until something happens and someone calls me out.
But the plus side is emotions don't dictate my actions. I'm extremely level headed and always think before I act. Its definitely kept me out of trouble

Imgame

Hahaha, I accept this. I definitely dress like a pretty boy... and I have excellent bone structure 😂🤣

I've always had sociopathic tendencies. I definitely tick many of the sociopath boxes. But they still have emotions... just stunted and usually only towards themselves.
I always figured that was a reason... but I really don't know. I usually don't think about it until something happens and someone calls me out.
But the plus side is emotions don't dictate my actions. I'm extremely level headed and always think before I act. Its definitely kept me out of trouble
They used to call me Fabio when I had hair down to my waist. I even had guys trying to hit me up in clubs until I turned around and they realised I worked for the same company as them.