Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

I had the regular and the pics are very very nice. I have the 7 now 😁

Yeah... I'm actually debating on the 6, 6 pro and 7-7pro.
They all have the same camera. The biggest difference is ram and battery life.
But the real reason I might pick the 6 or 7 over the pro versions is because they are smaller.
I just don't like big phones. My girl has the galaxy note.... 21 (I think) its fucking huge! It's a damn tablet!
I really prefer the size of the normal iPhone. But I refuse to own one.
So I'm probably gonna buy what ever 1 is the smallest of the 6 or 7 (pro)

PedritoHID

Yeah... I'm actually debating on the 6, 6 pro and 7-7pro.
They all have the same camera. The biggest difference is ram and battery life.
But the real reason I might pick the 6 or 7 over the pro versions is because they are smaller.
I just don't like big phones. My girl has the galaxy note.... 21 (I think) its fucking huge! It's a damn tablet!
I really prefer the size of the normal iPhone. But I refuse to own one.
So I'm probably gonna buy what ever 1 is the smallest of the 6 or 7 (pro)
I don't like the pros because the screen is curve, there tempered screen protector don't fit very well. I always scratch my screen dor some reason. I had a one plus pro at some point, I dropped it one time face down and it cracked the side of the curve, but both are beautiful man, you won't notice a difference in screen

Gainz.

I don't like the pros because the screen is curve, there tempered screen protector don't fit very well. I always scratch my screen dor some reason. I had a one plus pro at some point, I dropped it one time face down and it cracked the side of the curve, but both are beautiful man, you won't notice a difference in screen

My s8 has a curved screen as well. If I don't have a case on it, it's a pain in the ass to use. My fat hands touch the side, so it prevents the phone from recognizing my fingers. Its really annoying.

But I've been a android user for... jesus... as long as I can remember. Had that razor flip phone... then every single phone since "smartphones" have came out has been a android.
So I'm not looking forward to that switch. But I don't like any of the new androids-galaxy phones. They are all so big, and I don't like having such a brick in my pocket. Plus having to move my thumb 6.5" across the screen gets really fucking old.

Gainz.

Finally got everything in for my next blast.
(Except for the short esters, but I haven't decided fully on that yet)
received_748064910190901.jpeg

Gainz.

So what’s the cycle looking like now ?

My current cycle is the same, 400 test, 200mg of tren,deca, mast and tren.

My next blast will blast will be
500 test, 400 tren, 400 mast
And possibly 50mg of tren a eod for the first 3 weeks.
I also might end the cycle with 50mg of winny ed for the last 3-4 weeks
But that's one I'm definitely going to wait on. Really need to see how I respond to that much tren

suppsforlife

My next blast will blast will be
500 test, 400 tren, 400 mast
And possibly 50mg of tren a eod for the first 3 weeks.
I also might end the cycle with 50mg of winny ed for the last 3-4 weeks
But that's one I'm definitely going to wait on. Really need to see how I respond to that much tren
sounds really well planned to me 💪

PedritoHID

This fucking guy... 🤣
Now I might be a cunt...
And maybe me not the smartest...
But god damnit my momma told me I'm special!
I'm thinking of going Trend (get it Tren), 500mg/w Test, Masterone E 200mg/w and 150mg/w Tren A eod pins.

Idk I just don't wanna get insomnia or my mental health being fucked for months while it gets out of the system.

Gainz.

I'm thinking of going Trend (get it Tren), 500mg/w Test, Masterone E 200mg/w and 150mg/w Tren A eod pins.

Idk I just don't wanna get insomnia or my mental health being fucked for months while it gets out of the system.

Well apparently tren a has the most ups and downs. But it definitely gets out of your system faster.
But ... I think you're gonna be just fine brother.
Looks like everyone is jumping on the tren train.

Imgame

People talk so much shit about tren with all the negativity is why I wanted to try it. I had never been interested in steroids until I was put on trt. All the negativity had made we think it wasn’t for me as I was always violent but I’m starting to think I suffered low t for most of my life.

The day I started trt I felt a changed man , I was just so happy and the couple of ladies at work would always come talk to me. 500 plus staff onsite most days. So when I realised roid rage was just a myth I decided I would order some tren. I just had to see if any of the shit was true.

Well the next couple of months was amazing, I packed on the muscle and started to grow. The amazing feeling I had was just so good. I could walk past everyone at work and in the street and get a smile or a big hello.

The only negative I have with tren is I have to come off but at week 8 or 9 I have felt I’m starting to feel lethargic but not every time. I’m now putting that down to testosterone as the last cycle I did was straight testosterone and it made me lethargic at week 6. I did a tren cycle with 200mg test 300mg tren and didn’t feel any negatives.

Next tren cycle I’m doing is 400 TrenE 200 TestE 200 MastE.

The best part of running tren is I feel it , not like deca and testosterone I’m just horny i actually feel tren all the time like I’m taking a party drug.

So yes tren is really bad because it’s addictive 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

The best part of running tren is I feel it , not like deca and testosterone I’m just horny i actually feel tren all the time like I’m taking a party drug.

So yes tren is really bad because it’s addictive 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah so far tren and mast are the only gear I've actually felt!
On test you notice little things, more energy, more drive.
But tren and mast you feel different!
And I couldn't agree more with the reason why I wanted to try tren.
Because of how "scary" it is... that just makes me want it more.... hence why I still have oral tren in my shopping cart 😂🤣.
I've always been attracted to the stronger shit that people don't want.
Was a huge fan of acid and mesclun.. would even do acid and shrooms together.
Always been my mind set... just have to find out for myself.
I really think tren is like alcohol.
It just makes you more of what you are.
Me... I'm a horned up pervert with a sex addiction... so tren has really exploded my drive.
If you're a asshole... its gonna make you a bigger asshole... if you're violent... its gonna make you more violent.
You have to be honest with yourself... what's your worst quality... and are you willing for tren to.... expand that behavior.

If you're a good dude... you're gonna be fine.

Hence why I can't believe it doesn't give @Imgame uncontrollable asshole tendencies... 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Imgame

Yeah so far tren and mast are the only gear I've actually felt!
On test you notice little things, more energy, more drive.
But tren and mast you feel different!
And I couldn't agree more with the reason why I wanted to try tren.
Because of how "scary" it is... that just makes me want it more.... hence why I still have oral tren in my shopping cart 😂🤣.
I've always been attracted to the stronger shit that people don't want.
Was a huge fan of acid and mesclun.. would even do acid and shrooms together.
Always been my mind set... just have to find out for myself.
I really think tren is like alcohol.
It just makes you more of what you are.
Me... I'm a horned up pervert with a sex addiction... so tren has really exploded my drive.
If you're a asshole... its gonna make you a bigger asshole... if you're violent... its gonna make you more violent.
You have to be honest with yourself... what's your worst quality... and are you willing for tren to.... expand that behavior.

If you're a good dude... you're gonna be fine.

Hence why I can't believe it doesn't give @Imgame uncontrollable asshole tendencies... 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Hey cunt I’m a nice person so tren makes me want to be nice to everyone.
When I punch someone I apologise, I don’t know if I actually had a real fight if I would be able to go full power on them. Before trt I definitely would and I beat the shit out of a lot of people. Now I’m just a cunt on the internet because it’s fun getting people to bite.

Gainz.

Hey cunt I’m a nice person so tren makes me want to be nice to everyone.
When I punch someone I apologise, I don’t know if I actually had a real fight if I would be able to go full power on them. Before trt I definitely would and I beat the shit out of a lot of people. Now I’m just a cunt on the internet because it’s fun getting people to bite.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I really am a cunt... I can't even defend myself on that one 🤣😂🤣😂

And again... tren has only increased my libido... and everything that comes with it.
But... if I did tren 10-15 years ago... that wouldn't be a good idea. I was a mean piece of shit... but I also lived a much different lifestyle.

Imgame

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I really am a cunt... I can't even defend myself on that one 🤣😂🤣😂

And again... tren has only increased my libido... and everything that comes with it.
But... if I did tren 10-15 years ago... that wouldn't be a good idea. I was a mean piece of shit... but I also lived a much different lifestyle.
Did you have blood before you touched steroids

Gainz.

Did you have blood before you touched steroids

Yes, before and after my first cycle.
Then shortly after I started this blast.
The only bloodwork I'm missing is on my trt dose.
But I'm almost done with this blast. Judging by what's left in my vial... maybe 2 weeks left.
So in 6 or 7 weeks I'm gonna get bloods again so I know what my trt dose actually looks like on paper.
Then cruise for another... 7-8 weeks (planning on a 14-15 week cruise) then my big summer blast. But I probably won't do bloods during that blast unless something comes up

Imgame

Yes, before and after my first cycle.
Then shortly after I started this blast.
The only bloodwork I'm missing is on my trt dose.
But I'm almost done with this blast. Judging by what's left in my vial... maybe 2 weeks left.
So in 6 or 7 weeks I'm gonna get bloods again so I know what my trt dose actually looks like on paper.
Then cruise for another... 7-8 weeks (planning on a 14-15 week cruise) then my big summer blast. But I probably won't do bloods during that blast unless something comes up
I never have bloods while on blast

1 I don’t want evidence I’m being stupid
2 I don’t want proof I’m being stupid
3 I don’t want to look stupid.

🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

1 I don’t want evidence I’m being stupid
2 I don’t want proof I’m being stupid
3 I don’t want to look stupid.

🤣🤣🤣

If I was worried about this I'd have to delete my Facebook, my Instagram, delete this forum and stop talking to just about everyone I know 🤣😂🤣😂