Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

Now if she had posted the photo I probably would have told her she looks ok but I don’t go out of my way to say anything unless the person asks me themself

Well she's well aware I posted the pics. I usually fill her in on almost everything we talk about here.
And I feel ya.. in my later years I try to be more respectful of women in relationships. Where as when I was younger I just seen them more as a challenge 😂🤣.

Aussie

Well she's well aware I posted the pics. I usually fill her in on almost everything we talk about here.
And I feel ya.. in my later years I try to be more respectful of women in relationships. Where as when I was younger I just seen them more as a challenge 😂🤣.
You should respect your lady more 🤣🤣🤣
I know she is just a sex toy at the moment but 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

You should respect your lady more 🤣🤣🤣
I know she is just a sex toy at the moment but 🤣🤣🤣

You're god damn right she is!
But I do respect her... that's why I didn't post without her knowledge... and she knows what's been going on in the forum... even the stuff with our newest member. Trust me if its funny or amusing, my gf reads what goes on here.
She knows all of you pretty well

Aussie

You're god damn right she is!
But I do respect her... that's why I didn't post without her knowledge... and she knows what's been going on in the forum... even the stuff with our newest member. Trust me if its funny or amusing, my gf reads what goes on here.
She knows all of you pretty well
Your chain is getting really long. Won’t me long and the anal beads will start falling out from all the pulling 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

This is for all the new guys... if you read this... I know you're excited. You want results tomorrow. Gear is good, just not that good. This transformation took 2 years. 14 months natural, the rest gear. The gear helps, but the time in the gym and your diet is more important! Granted this probably could of been done in 8-12 on gear alone. But I wasn't in a healthy enough mental place in the beginning to start with gear. Anyway... hopefully its some motivation for you.
Hard work pays off...

137lbs in the first pic, I'm a little over 180lbs now
6ft 35yrs old

Attachments

• received_1115660439113798.jpeg
    received_1115660439113798.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 8

Gainz.

@Prol4ps3 you're one of the reasons I posted the picture above. Didn't want to post it and take over your thread.
Just take it slow, put in the work brother. You'll be bigger than me in no time 😁
And @SonofGod I know you're just starting your journey.. this was the start of mine.
Starting is the hardest part... the fact that you want to start at all is everything!

Gainz.

I've been searching through the forum trying to find a decent answer...
I'm looking for a good dose of winny.
Im not looking to start it now, won't be until my next blast.
But is 50mg a day enough? (25mg split, morning and evening)
Or is 100mg a better option?
I've noticed the recommend dosages of orals vary wildly.

I want to take enough to be worth it, but I don't want to go the overkill route either.
I plan on doing it the last 4 weeks of a 10-12 ,week cycle

Gainz.

Yoo.. had the best burger of my life!
The burger alone was 1,700cals
Then a whole order of fries... I might puke.. but damn it was delicious!

Attachments

• received_559072806186592.jpeg
    received_559072806186592.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Everyone who is cutting now hates you :D

Hahaha... I feel like people hate me anyway 😂🤣😂🤣
But god damn that burger was amazing!
Double meat, double cheese, extra bacon ranch burger.
I have a pretty big hand, I can palm a basketball... so this picture doesn't really do justice to how fucking big this thing was. Our waitress was shocked that I finished it...

But you guys can hate... its hard for me too... I'm trying to bulk eating 4,000 calories a day... and still 9% bf. Its hard for everyone 😂🤣😂🤣

Gainz.

Ok... 🤔🤔🤔
So... 🤔🤔🤔
Next blast... 500mg test e, 400mg tren e, 400mg mast e, 50 mg winny ed for the last 4 weeks. (Liver support and all that)
But I'm seriously debating on the first 3 weeks of 50mg test p, 50mg tren a, 50mg mast p eod.
While I'm waiting for the longer esters to kick in. My only real concern is... that to much? And will I feel a crash when I stop the short esters?
I already have everything for my next blast... or at least I will pretty soon.
So if I wanted to try the short esters they are the only thing I have to get.
(And of course some oral tren...🤣😂🤣... but no.. of course not... but... well... maybe... no... no.. definitely... maybe not...I definitely wont not think about not trying it...😂🤣😂🤣😂... I confused myself 😂🤣😂)

But anyway... the real question of the day..
Is running 3 weeks of 50mg test p, tren a and mast p at the start of my next blast worth it?

HGH.to

Ok... 🤔🤔🤔
So... 🤔🤔🤔
Next blast... 500mg test e, 400mg tren e, 400mg mast e, 50 mg winny ed for the last 4 weeks. (Liver support and all that)
But I'm seriously debating on the first 3 weeks of 50mg test p, 50mg tren a, 50mg mast p eod.
While I'm waiting for the longer esters to kick in. My only real concern is... that to much? And will I feel a crash when I stop the short esters?
I already have everything for my next blast... or at least I will pretty soon.
So if I wanted to try the short esters they are the only thing I have to get.
(And of course some oral tren...🤣😂🤣... but no.. of course not... but... well... maybe... no... no.. definitely... maybe not...I definitely wont not think about not trying it...😂🤣😂🤣😂... I confused myself 😂🤣😂)

But anyway... the real question of the day..
Is running 3 weeks of 50mg test p, tren a and mast p at the start of my next blast worth it?
can be worth it if you want to kickstart the cycle, but why would you? That's the point of using longer cycles when running Enanthate esters - to kick in the system and use them for longer.
also, it seems you're cutting, will you able to control the estrogen at 500 mg/week of Test?

Gainz.

can be worth it if you want to kickstart the cycle, but why would you? That's the point of using longer cycles when running Enanthate esters - to kick in the system and use them for longer.
also, it seems you're cutting, will you able to control the estrogen at 500 mg/week of Test?

That's a great question... I've been running 400mg of test for 11 weeks and I have no sides. Zip,zero,nada.
So I don't think a extra 100mg is going to do much.
And I was only gonna run a 10-12 week cycle. That's why I was thinking about jump starting it. But if you don't think its worth it..

But I do have Arimidex, Nolvadex and clomid. I haven't used any because I don't seem to get sides... but I have them in case

HGH.to

But I do have Arimidex, Nolvadex and clomid. I haven't used any because I don't seem to get sides... but I have them in case
yeah, let them be.
And I was only gonna run a 10-12 week cycle. That's why I was thinking about jump starting it. But if you don't think its worth it..
not exactly not worth it. you could kickstart the cycle with shorter esters if you have no side effects and tolerate everything well.
could be lower doses of shorter esters alongside the common doses of longer ones, simply for the kickstarting effect

Gainz.

yeah, let them be.

not exactly not worth it. you could kickstart the cycle with shorter esters if you have no side effects and tolerate everything well.
could be lower doses of shorter esters alongside the common doses of longer ones, simply for the kickstarting effect

What would you recommend as a low dose?
I was thinking 50mg (of each test p, tren a,mast p) every other day.
So a extra... 150mg a week for the first 3 weeks

And as far as not needing the Arimidex or anything... I think the mast has been keeping my est levels where they need to be

Gainz.

Just trying to get some better pictures... different angles ect.
When I get back to work one of the first things I'm buying is a new phone.
I have a galaxy s8. The best picture quality I have is 12mp.
I'm gonna get a Google pixel 6 pro... that has a 50mp camera...so... I'm looking forward to that.
received_573670958008015.jpeg