Never stopping - always pinning

Imgame

They say when you have bone marrow cancer you produce more RBC so this makes Hemoglobin high without having high iron.

Parameddog

Yeah, toast, on sandwiches with ham - I love the stuff - look up TWIGLETS - they're covered in it - I am mad for the stuff

Parameddog

I've just come off my EQ/Test cycle - I am now cruising and started pinning SubCut Test C about 4 weeks ago, 50mg 3x a week. Now, what I have noticed is that none of my motivation has gone, I am not in the dumps, which I have always been one day AFTER my expected next pin and I feel as if I have the same strength as when I am on cycle.

Bloods on Monday and then bloods at 10 weeks and every 2 weeks after and I go back on cycle after bloods return to normal or if normal already, at the 10 week stage.

Gainz.

I've just come off my EQ/Test cycle - I am now cruising and started pinning SubCut Test C about 4 weeks ago, 50mg 3x a week. Now, what I have noticed is that none of my motivation has gone, I am not in the dumps, which I have always been one day AFTER my expected next pin and I feel as if I have the same strength as when I am on cycle.

Bloods on Monday and then bloods at 10 weeks and every 2 weeks after and I go back on cycle after bloods return to normal or if normal already, at the 10 week stage.

With test c you shouldn't be experiencing mood swings. Especially not pinning every 3 days. If it was base or prop... then yeah. But there's plenty of guys who pin test c once a week and do just fine.
I think that's a mental thing brother.
But I get it... sometimes I get impatient and pin a day early. (God damn junkie brain) but I'm usually pretty good.

Parameddog

Yeah - I am going through a shit load of fuckwittery at work atm. Add to that PTSD and a bastard of a brain which wants everything now, and which doesn't like me failing at anything - recipe for hell-fire, damnation and cuntbollockery...

The Test C is better for me than the Test E - that gave me PIP from hell. Must be the Ester.

Gainz.

Yeah - I am going through a shit load of fuckwittery at work atm. Add to that PTSD and a bastard of a brain which wants everything now, and which doesn't like me failing at anything - recipe for hell-fire, damnation and cuntbollockery...

The Test C is better for me than the Test E - that gave me PIP from hell. Must be the Ester.

Just remember this lifestyle is a marathon... not a sprint!