Most everyone here is from where?

Imgame

In Australia we don’t pay to see a doctor. We don’t have to have private health.
I don’t pay for blood tests so who has good health care

unclem

I own several guns...
But America definitely isn't the best country in the world.
Every time a impartial organization makes a list we place in the bottom 15.
Many other countries are cleaner, starter, less corrupt, better free healthcare, less crime...
I mean we're not even in the top 20 for education.
top 20 in education all we got is pot- smoking little bastards that they just like pot.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Hey, you can all tell me to fuck off if you like, but can we keep it respectful we're all friends here.

I think we can all agree, we're pretty lucky not to have been born in one of the worlds toilet countries like Russia, India or France.

lineman1007

Hey, you can all tell me to fuck off if you like, but can we keep it respectful we're all friends here.

I think we can all agree, we're pretty lucky not to have been born in one of the worlds toilet countries like Russia, India or France.
Wouldn't tell you that, my friend. Agreed. We are all very fortunate.

Parameddog

I trained as a paramedic and nurse in Germany (yes, I'm bilingual German and English. Long story) qualified and worked in Germany as a medic and ITU nurse.

Back to the UK (divorce >freedom), and work in this system.

The NHS is good. The care can be phenomenal and the UK has some if the best research medicine in the world compared to the relative small size of the country.

Germany has a better system. You pay 6% ( or thereabouts) of your pre tax earnings to an approved medical insurer and they must have a minimum catalogue of their services.

If your unemployed or disabled and unable to work then the state pay your fees. You are then entolled in the AOK Allgemeine OrtsKrankenkasse.

This ensures everyone has immediate access to healthcare which is amazing.

By comparison, the NHS is lacking and we do pay. Roughly 5% of our taxed earnings contribute to the NHS and so the system is only free at point of access....

The USA has got a system. I wouldn't call it good because a system should be of benefit to all and not just those who have money or good insurance.

Medical ethics, the 4 pillars of medical ethics to be precise, dictates this.

Gainz.

That asshole @GainzBandit can go fuck himself... I fucking hate that guy! Thinks he soooo fucking cool because his girl likes girls... Get the fuck over yourself! I hear he lets his gf peg him... Just come out of the closet already!

(Just trying to bring back the peace this forum had... God fucking damnit I hate politics)

Gainz.

Tren does things to a man.

I'm 4 days into Tren E and all I can think about is making wife choke on my penis. In a nice way of course, all romantic like.

Oh of course... Every time I cum on my girls face I do it with the up most respect...
Oh... Who the fuck am I kidding... I have such weird sex it's hard to look at her after... Like... I can't believe you let me do that too you...
Again - can I see a video - for research purposes only, you understand....

And just like that... We're back on track...
I have no problem being the punching bag here.
If I have to "take one for the team"... I'm happy too... Just as long as it gets us off (🤭) the topic of politics... Let's face it... Nothing sucks the fun out of a room like politics.
Now we can get back to the normal ass eating and mouth party conversations we've all grown to love.