Most everyone here is from where?

unclem

Unfortunately America...
I love my country... But fucking hate our government and "health care" system.
i hate the 90 yr old drunks making our laws, i hate the cops, gov. law makers. wat do they care there all drunks, i know first hand what alcohol can do to your nervous system. the nervous system goes through the shakes.

lineman1007

i hate the 90 yr old drunks making our laws, i hate the cops, gov. law makers
LOL....Pelosi is from my hometown. I used to caddy for her father when I was a teenager. He would roll over in his grave if he were alive today to see how much of a fool she is...such an embarrassment...thanks for the laugh, unclem...

Gainz.

It's a blessing to be born in the USA. If you live in USA and complain how hard life is you need a reality check.
No... I never said my life is hard. I hate our health care system and our government overreach.
I absolutely love my country! Even though we barely made the top 20 nicest countries to live in.
I would really love to move to... Sweden, Iceland... New Zealand.
But I am proud to be a American... I'm just not proud of the way we treat our vets, sick, homeless. Or how we love to put everyone into a category and force a divide.

zakco

No... I never said my life is hard. I hate our health care system and our government overreach.
I absolutely love my country! Even though we barely made the top 20 nicest countries to live in.
I would really love to move to... Sweden, Iceland... New Zealand.
But I am proud to be a American... I'm just not proud of the way we treat our vets, sick, homeless. Or how we love to put everyone into a category and force a divide.
I didn't mean to suggest that you were complaining. I'm much like you as are most Americans. We love America but hate our government....but that goes for the entire planet, government sucks everywhere. And you're right, we could improve a lot of things especially the way we treat each other. Because we really do have a great standard of life here, and we also have opportunities to do a lot of things to improve our circumstances. I'm sure there are many countries that would be great to live in, as well as some that would suck ass. At least gear is easy to get here🤣🤣

Gainz.

I didn't mean to suggest that you were complaining. I'm much like you as are most Americans. We love America but hate our government....but that goes for the entire planet, government sucks everywhere. And you're right, we could improve a lot of things especially the way we treat each other. Because we really do have a great standard of life here, and we also have opportunities to do a lot of things to improve our circumstances. I'm sure there are many countries that would be great to live in, as well as some that would suck ass. At least gear is easy to get here🤣🤣

I agree 💯% with you.
I really don't like the people who bitch and complain about living in America. We have it pretty easy here... Fresh food, running clean water, a steady electrical grid. We're definitely a spoiled nation. But as great as we are... We definitely fail in some major ways. Or prison system comes to mind.
Is there nicer countries to live in... Absolutely! But there's also so much fucking worse!
I really hate to only point out the flaws of living here... but they are really big flaws.
So my relationship with the US is very much a love hate relationship. I love this country and the men and women who have died to protect it. I love that my children have clean water and fresh food, have access to heat and AC, can access the internet. But... I fucking hate that diabetics have to pay for insulin...
But honestly the more I think about it... I think I hate the state I live in more than anything. I live in NY. Everything is illegal here, we have the second highest taxes... Our car laws and gun laws are fucking ridiculous. I really want out of this state. But unfortunately my kids are here and my ex won't move. To much family here. But as soon as my kids get old enough... I'm out. I'm tired of paying more for less. I have friends who live in other states who pay less for multiple bedroom houses on land than I pay for rent. The cops here aren't even fucking cops... They are just income for the state. Just wright tickets... People are getting window tint tickets for the tint that comes stock on brand new cars. Cars parked 7" away from the curb... Ticket. Music too loud...ticket, air freshener hanging from rear view mirror... ticket. It's fucking insane around here. My grandfather... At 83 years old just got his first ticket ever for doing 59 in a 55.
We have to get our cars inspected (unlike most states) every year and registration every year. For a total of$120 and we have to have front and rear license plates... (Unlike most states) And they are $65 a piece.
Everything we do is taxed.
Hell... Even if we win the lottery here we only get 55% of it. So if you hit for a million bucks... You only get $550,000 and new York gets the rest. I fucking hate this fucking state so much I shake when I think about it.
Not to mention we have to pay state taxes... and now when we go shopping we get taxed twice.
Last I heard they are trying to ban shotguns here. Why you might ask? Because they are so easy to conceal.... A fucking pump shotgun... Easy to conceal? FUCK YOU NEW YORK!!
I really think living in this state is making me dislike this country more. Because we really don't get the same freedoms as a lot of other states.
I mean I can't even tint the windows in my car to keep out the sun. Again... Why?
Because the cops need to be able to see in all your windows at any given time... Ohh... So just treat us like we're all criminals... Gotcha... But it's unfair to treat all cops like dirty wife beating cunts?
Fuck... Got myself all worked up. 8 more years and I get to move. I can't fucking wait!!!!

zakco

I agree 💯% with you.
I really don't like the people who bitch and complain about living in America. We have it pretty easy here... Fresh food, running clean water, a steady electrical grid. We're definitely a spoiled nation. But as great as we are... We definitely fail in some major ways. Or prison system comes to mind.
Is there nicer countries to live in... Absolutely! But there's also so much fucking worse!
I really hate to only point out the flaws of living here... but they are really big flaws.
So my relationship with the US is very much a love hate relationship. I love this country and the men and women who have died to protect it. I love that my children have clean water and fresh food, have access to heat and AC, can access the internet. But... I fucking hate that diabetics have to pay for insulin...
But honestly the more I think about it... I think I hate the state I live in more than anything. I live in NY. Everything is illegal here, we have the second highest taxes... Our car laws and gun laws are fucking ridiculous. I really want out of this state. But unfortunately my kids are here and my ex won't move. To much family here. But as soon as my kids get old enough... I'm out. I'm tired of paying more for less. I have friends who live in other states who pay less for multiple bedroom houses on land than I pay for rent. The cops here aren't even fucking cops... They are just income for the state. Just wright tickets... People are getting window tint tickets for the tint that comes stock on brand new cars. Cars parked 7" away from the curb... Ticket. Music too loud...ticket, air freshener hanging from rear view mirror... ticket. It's fucking insane around here. My grandfather... At 83 years old just got his first ticket ever for doing 59 in a 55.
We have to get our cars inspected (unlike most states) every year and registration every year. For a total of$120 and we have to have front and rear license plates... (Unlike most states) And they are $65 a piece.
Everything we do is taxed.
Hell... Even if we win the lottery here we only get 55% of it. So if you hit for a million bucks... You only get $550,000 and new York gets the rest. I fucking hate this fucking state so much I shake when I think about it.
Not to mention we have to pay state taxes... and now when we go shopping we get taxed twice.
Last I heard they are trying to ban shotguns here. Why you might ask? Because they are so easy to conceal.... A fucking pump shotgun... Easy to conceal? FUCK YOU NEW YORK!!
I really think living in this state is making me dislike this country more. Because we really don't get the same freedoms as a lot of other states.
I mean I can't even tint the windows in my car to keep out the sun. Again... Why?
Because the cops need to be able to see in all your windows at any given time... Ohh... So just treat us like we're all criminals... Gotcha... But it's unfair to treat all cops like dirty wife beating cunts?
Fuck... Got myself all worked up. 8 more years and I get to move. I can't fucking wait!!!!
That sounds horrible! I'm in Florida where we do what we want, cops don't fuck with anyone for anything here. People are rude as fuck. I'm from Colorado where people are polite and nice generally. My girl and I will most likely end up in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico or Texas...I like those places better.

Imgame

Hey fuck you Americans and you need your firearm for protection. How’s the pathetic Texan walking into his neighbours home and shooting them.

Gainz.

Hey fuck you Americans and you need your firearm for protection. How’s the pathetic Texan walking into his neighbours home and shooting them.
That doesn't happen in Texas... Everyone is armed... So people know how to act. It's new York and Chicago that have the gun problems... Ya know... The states with the most gun control laws.
But guns aren't the problem here... There's roughly 360mil Americans. There's over 1 billion guns and over 3 trillion rounds of ammo here. If we really had a "gun" problem... Things would be much different.
We have a economic and moral problem. People who are down and out have no where to turn. And in the inner cities it's not cool to do good in school and learn. It's cool to sell drugs and shoot guns.

That sounds horrible! I'm in Florida where we do what we want, cops don't fuck with anyone for anything here. People are rude as fuck. I'm from Colorado where people are polite and nice generally. My girl and I will most likely end up in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico or Texas...I like those places better.

I want to move to Texas as well

Hchero

Anyway… USA is the greatest country on Earth. Go to third world for a couple of weeks, then try getting sick in a third world country… shit, US of fucking A!!!! I digress…

Imgame

Anyway… USA is the greatest country on Earth. Go to third world for a couple of weeks, then try getting sick in a third world country… shit, US of fucking A!!!! I digress…
America is a third world country.
They still live by a piece of paper that was written when you took 5 minutes to loaded your firearm and call it a
“right to bare arms.”

Lee.the.Demi.Human

You guy’s are a pretty free society? Can you own a gun there? And how do you guy’s view America ? Please be honest, if you guy’s think we’re idiots please say so. Just curious how we are viewed by other countrys. My uneducated thoughts on England are very Well spoken proper society without much crime and no homeless person to speak of.
We have plenty of homeless. No guns though.

My view of America is that its pretty similar to England in terms of values and diversity. Maybe different ethnicities but we both get people travelling here to live and work.

The one thing I can never understand, is guns making people feel safe. I don't think I could go to work everyday and send my kids to school if I thought the was even a minute chance they wouldn't come home. So it makes me really sad that parents are losing their children to gun crime and there are still guns everywhere. We had one shooting at a school, the Dunblane massacre, and we banned most guns for personal ownership.

Not a critique on anyone. People are different, cultures are different.

Hchero

America is a third world country.
They still live by a piece of paper that was written when you took 5 minutes to loaded your firearm and call it a
“right to bare arms.”
Cmon man, don’t be a troll. You have your opinion and it’s obvious that’s all it is.

Hchero

It’s a complex issue, anyway…
I almost died in a village in Southeast Asia last year from a stomach virus. I’ll continue my support for USA.

zakco

I don't own a gun....never felt the need. However a buddy of mine had his bike jacked at gunpoint when he vacationed to Australia......ironic.

Gainz.

I own several guns...
But America definitely isn't the best country in the world.
Every time a impartial organization makes a list we place in the bottom 15.
Many other countries are cleaner, starter, less corrupt, better free healthcare, less crime...
I mean we're not even in the top 20 for education.