Status Labs

Gainz.

I can't tell you how happy that pink shirt in the back makes me...
But you're looking great brother... Definitely looking full.

(Is it weird that I'm hoping you're not wearing any pants...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)!

Gainz.

So I was scrolling through Facebook... Came across this picture.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”... Is it just me... Or... Does this just not look .... Good... Or look.... Right?

I really don't mean to hate, I can definitely appreciate the work she's put in.
But ... If I brought her home and she took off her shirt and showed me this... πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”... I'm not saying I wouldn't πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Anyway... Is it just me?
Is that her rib?
Where are her boobs?

Attachments

• received_753196246990405.jpeg
    received_753196246990405.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 6

Demi.Human

It's to help getting pregnant, when you cum on her tits the cum gutters channel it to snatch.

And thank you for the kind words.

Gainz.

It's to help getting pregnant, when you cum on her tits the cum gutters channel it to snatch.

And thank you for the kind words.
Absolutely... And I'm not just blowing smoke either man. You are doing fuckin amazing!
Doing better than me... You're actually a big reason why I've been pushing myself a little harder and eating a little more. My job is definitely fuckin with my workout schedule.
My first few weeks back are always cock breaking work. When I get home... It takes everything I have not to just lay down and go to sleep! I'm still lifting... But I'm am still lifting... they are just... Rough.
But in a few weeks everything will calm down and my job will go back to normal.

But you are definitely pushing me to do better... And that's the biggest compliment I can give anyone!

I'm truly happy for you brother... You're doing so well in so many ways... You look better than ever... You seem happier than ever... And you just seem to have this swagger about you the last few months you didn't have before. I can tell your confidence is through the roof. I love it!
I want to see all my friends succeed and do well.
I know before you were wanting what Mrs Gainz and I had... We still laugh about the "if I die you'll be on a plane" comment πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
But... Now it seems like you finally have that for yourself... And it shows brother... It really fuckin shows!

But... still... Fuck you for those lats... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Must be cuz all I see is serrations lol

I know... Fuck him... Idk why I'm even friends with him... Just makes me hate myself and inflames my body dismorphia. The same fuckin weight but he looks twice as big... Damn that big beautiful bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Man I just wish I was more vascular....
Can barely see these little bitch veins. Maybe one day

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Attachments

• received_218576344677889.jpeg
    received_218576344677889.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 8